SONIC $30 Value Gift Cards - 3 x $10
About this item
- SONIC, which specializes in made-to-order fast food, is known for its specialty menu items and personal service.
- Unique drink combinations make SONIC Unique menu items include TOASTER® Sandwiches (sandwiches served on thick Texas Toast), Extra-Long Cheese Coneys (hot dogs with chili and cheese), fresh-made Onion Rings, Tater Tots and a variety of Frozen Favorites Drinks® Treats and Fountain Favorites® Drinks.
- You can order more than 168,000 drink combinations making SONIC Your Ultimate Drink Stop!
- SONIC's ever-growing menu is full of options to satisfy every taste, with frequent additions such as Fresh Fruit Smoothies
SONIC fosters these core values:
- Relationships as a way of life
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Respect for the individual
- Surprise and delight
In 1953, the prototype of the first SONIC Drive-In opened in Shawnee, Okla. Now, more than 50 years and 3,000 drive-ins later, SONIC enjoys the highest customer frequency rate in the quick-service restaurant industry. SONIC Corp. is an Oklahoma City-based, publicly held company that owns, operates and franchises SONIC Drive-Ins (NASDAQ: SONC). Today, Cliff Hudson, chairman of the board and chief executive officer of SONIC, leads the SONIC brand with average unit sales of more than $1 million.
In the 1950s, SONIC's unique use of curbside speakers to allow customers to place food orders without ever leaving their cars, spawned the slogan "SONIC, Service with the Speed of Sound." In recent years, that slogan has been replaced with "SONIC, America's Drive-In." SONIC was founded by Troy Smith and was originally named Top Hat Drive-In, the name was changed to SONIC in 1959.
Reload/check balance at www.sonicdrivein.com; check balance at 1-888-272-6547. Use of this card constitutes acceptance of these terms: Your My SONIC card may be used to make purchases only at participating Sonic restaurants. Purchases will be deducted from your card balance until the value reaches zero, unless you load additional value. Except as required by applicable law, your My SONIC card may not be applied as payment to any account or redeemed for cash. We are not responsible if your card is lost, stolen, destroyed, or used without your permission. However, if your card is registered and is later lost, stolen, destroyed, or used without your permission, then you may report your card number to www.sonicdrivein.com to obtain a replacement card for the value remaining at the time of report, less applicable costs of replacement. For more information on these terms or to register your card, please visit www.sonicdrivein.com. This card is issued by Sonic Value Card, L.L.C. The policies of the retail seller of this card may not permit refunds. Except as required by applicable law, the card issuer does not permit refunds.
Member reviews & questions
"Membership is required to complete an in-club or curbside pickup purchase at Sam's Club."