Soleil Mimosa Classic (750 ml)
About this item
This item is not eligible for prepay, however you can still choose Club Pickup and pay for this item when you check in at your Club.
- Color: light, opaque yellow-orange
- Bouquet: fresh oranges with hints of white flowers
- Flavor: fresh orange and other citrus zest
- Serving temperature: 42-46°
- Food pairing: California rolls, white cheddar, Gruyère, Gorgonzola, bacon-wrapped shrimp, fresh fruit desserts, quiche, frittatas, croissants, muffins, bagels and other breakfast and brunch fare, appetizers
Soleil, the French word for sun, is pure sunshine in a bottle. Soleil Mimosa is a blissful blend of luscious juices and premium white wine graced with a light effervescence. Sixth-generation French winemakers have been producing this unique product for over 30 years. The unparalleled quality of Soleil Mimosa illustrates the winemaker's attention and dedication to detail in every aspect of the wine-making process. An exclusive beverage for any occasion.