Smile Direct Club Toothbrush Value Pack Kit (2 toothbrushes, 6 brush head refills)
Why we love this
With two electric toothbrushes and 6 brush head refills, the SmileDirectClub Toothbrush Value Pack provides the best value on a full year of brushing for 2 – saving you more than 25% on quality oral care products.
About this item
- Smile Direct Club Toothbrush Value Pack includes 2 electric toothbrushes
- 6 replacement brush heads keep both brushes fresh all year
- Smile Direct Club electric toothbrushes clean 50% better than manual brushes*
- 30-second quadrant timer guides brushing for 2 minutes total
- 3-in-1 case can be used as a mirror mount, stand, or travel cover
Ready to boost your oral care routine? The Smile Direct Club Toothbrush Family Pack includes 2 Smile Direct Club electric toothbrushes and 6 brush replacement heads for a full year of brushing for 2.
The Smile Direct Club electric toothbrush has all the bells and bristles of other electric toothbrushes without the high cost. Its innovative design includes an angled brush head on one side with a tongue scraper on the other, plus a unique 3-bristle blend that softly scrubs and deep-cleans your teeth – 50% better than a manual toothbrush. The 30-second quadrant timer guides even brushing from start to finish for a full 2 minutes, and quiet sonic vibrations move bristles – not your hand.
Each toothbrush in the Smile Direct Club Toothbrush Family Pack comes with a versatile 3-in-1 case. You can use it as a counter stand, mirror mount, or travel cover, so you can brush better whether you’re at home or on the go. Plus, each brush head comes with a AAA battery – so you can stay fully charged all year long.
Dental professionals recommend switching your toothbrush head every 3 months, and the Smile Direct Club Toothbrush Family Pack has you covered. With 6 additional brush heads, you can keep your family’s SmileDirectClub electric toothbrushes fresh for a full year.
*Compared to standard round filaments.
How to Use
- Remove the existing brush head by twisting counterclockwise
- Put on the new brush head by twisting clockwise.
- To replace the battery, hold the brush handle with one hand and twist the middle portion (the part with the “On” button) counterclockwise. Lift up and slide the battery in or out.
- Peel off the film from the strips on the bottom of your case. They won’t feel sticky.
- Only apply to a smooth and dry surface. It won’t stick if there’s any moisture.
- Clean the strips with soap and water if they get dirty. But let them dry before using again.
- The case is made of two parts that click together and can be opened. To open, hold the top of the case with one hand, put your finger in the opening at the back, and pull apart.
- Snap your brush head into the base of the case.
- To close, place the cover of the case on top and push to click.