Smile Direct Club Electric Toothbrush & Water Flosser Starter Kit
Why we love this
This electric toothbrush + water flosser duo removes 99% of plaque* for a cleaner smile and healthier gums—and saves you more than 20% on quality oral care products.
About this item
- Water flosser removes 99% of plaque from between teeth and below gumline*
- Great for people with braces and other hard-to-reach dental work
- Includes an extra water flossing tip
- Water flosser’s cordless design makes it easy to use
- Smile Direct Club Electric toothbrush cleans 50% better than a manual toothbrush
- Smile Direct Club Electric toothbrush has 30-second quadrant timer guides brushing for a full 2 minutes
Keep your smile clean and healthy with the SDC Oral Care Starter Kit. Together, Smile Direct Club’s water flosser and electric toothbrush give you high quality oral care at a price you can smile about.
Smile Direct Club’s cordless water flosser is 50% more effective than regular dental floss. With 3 pressure modes – normal, soft, and pulse – it removes 99% of the plaque between teeth and below the gumline, where traditional string floss can’t reach, making it perfect for people with braces or hard-to-reach dental work. The cordless design makes it easy to use, and a single charge lasts a full month. Use it for just 1 minute, twice a day. You can even floss while you shower – it’s water-resistant. Your SDC Oral Care Starter Kit includes 1 replacement flossing tip.
The Smile Direct Club electric toothbrush in the Smile Direct Club Oral Care Starter Kit perfectly complements your Smile Direct Club water flosser. Its innovative design includes an angled brush head on one side with a tongue scraper on the other, plus a 3-bristle blend that softly scrubs and deep-cleans your teeth – 50% better than a manual toothbrush. Quiet sonic vibrations move bristles, not your hand, and a 30-second quadrant timer guides even brushing for 2 minutes total.
The electric toothbrush’s versatile 3-in-1 case acts as a counter stand, mirror mount, or travel cover, so you can brush at home or on the go. Plus, your toothbrush comes with 1 AAA battery, so you don’t have to worry about cords or charging.
*Source: C. Ram Goyal, et al. Evaluation of the plaque removal efficacy of a water flosser compared to string floss in adults after a single use, Journal of clinical dentistry, Vol 24, NO 2 pp 37–42"
How to Use
- Remove the existing brush head by twisting counterclockwise.
- Put on the new brush head by twisting clockwise.
- to replace the battery, hold the brush handle with one hand and twist the middle portion (the part with the “On” button) counterclockwise. Lift up and slide the battery in or out.
- Peel off the film from the strips on the bottom of your case. They won’t feel sticky.
- Only apply to a smooth and dry surface. It won’t stick if there’s any moisture.
- Clean the strips with soap and water if they get dirty. But let them dry before using again.
Travel toothbrush cover:
- The case is made of two parts that click together and can be opened. To open, hold the top of the case with one hand, put your finger in the opening at the back, and pull apart.
- Snap your brush head into the base of the case.
- To close, place the cover of the case on top and push to click.
Water Flosser Before you begin:
- Remove the charging base cover and connect the charging cord.
- Plug the charging adapter securely into a standard wall outlet.
- Attach a tip to the water flosser and open the water reservoir cap. Fill with lukewarm water and close the cap.
- Press the mode button to select normal, soft, or pulse.
- Hold your water flosser in an upright position with the tip pointed toward your teeth. Partially close your mouth, but keep it opened slightly so water can flow out. You’ll want to lean over the sink or floss while you shower. The water jet starts as soon as you turn on your water flosser, which may surprise you, especially if the tip isn’t completely in your mouth or it’s pointed in the wrong direction. Just go for it! You’ll get the hang of it in no time.