Smead End Opening PressGuard Report Cover, Prong Fastener, Letter, Red
Two-piece-style cover with matching Tyvek® hinge compresses material tightly to reduce bulk.Durable PressGuard® material is coated to resist moisture and stains.Designed to hold securely without damaging the document or binder hinge.Durable matching Tyvek® hinge.This product was made using wood sourced from a certified managed forest.
Free shipping for Plus
Ideal for monthly reports and presentations. Durable materials combined with a large-capacity fastener.
Policies & plans
SpecificationsGLOBAL PRODUCT TYPE: Report Covers-Tang/Prong BindingFRONT COVER COLOR(S): RedBACK COVER COLOR(S): RedSHEET SIZE: 8 1/2 x 11CAPACITY RANGE [MAX]: 2"SHEET CAPACITY: 500REPORT COVER QUANTITY: 1FASTENER TYPE: Two-Piece Prong FastenerCOVER MATERIAL(S): 20 pt. PressGuard®SHEET TYPE: PunchedSPINE COLOR(S): RedTITLE PANEL: YesCENTER TO CENTER: 2 3/4"FASTENER MATERIAL: MetalNUMBER OF FASTENERS: 1QUANTITY: 1 eachCOMPLIANCE STANDARDS: SFI CertifiedPRE-CONSUMER RECYCLED CONTENT PERCENT: 30%POST-CONSUMER RECYCLED CONTENT PERCENT: 30%TOTAL RECYCLED CONTENT PERCENT: 60%SPECIAL FEATURES: Top Opening Holes 2 3/4" c. to c.
This product is covered by the Sam's Club Member Satisfaction Guarantee.
Delivery is not available to AK, HI or Puerto Rico
Standard - 2 to 6 business days
Member reviews & questions
"Membership is required to complete an in-club or curbside pickup purchase at Sam's Club."