Simpson PowerShot Portable 7500W / 9375W Generator
Why we love this
About this item
- OHV 420cc electric-start engine
- Low oil shutdown to prevent engine seizure
- 7,500 running watts, 9,375 starting watts
- Roll cage frame protection with foldable handle for easy mobility and storage
- Never-flat wheels for ease of maneuverability across various terrain
- Covered outlets include: one 120-Volt 30 Amp locking, four 120-Volt 20 Amp household and one 120-Volt/240-Volt 30 Amp locking
- *Generator per PGMA (Portable Generator Manufacturers’ Association) standard ANSI/PGMA G300-2015, Safety and Performance of Portable Generators.
- **See Operator's Manual for complete warranty details
SIMPSON portable generators are perfect for providing power at worksites, recreational facilities, residential locations and more. Their foldable handle allows for easy storage when not in use while their heavy-duty roll cage frames allow for durability and added protection of the generator. The data center dashboard provides a dependable reading on the generator’s run times. The SIMPSON engine is equipped with low-oil shut down to safeguard the engine from damage due to low oil levels. The dependable never-flat wheels provide increased stability and shock absorption. Each SIMPSON portable generator has distinguished features in terms of starting watts, voltage, fuel tank capacity, and wheel dimensions to make them better suited for the various needs of the user. Whether it’s power for home, electricity for recreational activities, power at a construction site, or weather preparedness, SIMPSON generators will provide the power you need when you need it most.