Simmons Kids Room2Grow Newborn Bassinet to Infant Sleeper, Gray Tweed
About this item
- 2-in-1 design features bassinet mode for newborns and sleeper mode for infants
- Bassinet mode holds up 15 lbs. (0-5 months); Sleeper mode holds up to 25 lbs. (0-12 months)
- Bassinet’s stable frame features adjustable height positions and a sleeper height that’s on the floor to accommodate your growing child
- Mesh sides provide a clear view of Baby and help air circulate
- Included mattress pad cover is waterproof and machine washable
- Great mini crib, portable crib or Pack ‘n Play alternative
The Room2Grow Newborn Bassinet to Infant Sleeper from Simmons Kids is there for your baby as they grow. Making it extremely easy and safe to room share with your little one from birth to 12 months, this newborn bassinet and infant sleeper combo features two stages that allow you to lower the unit as your baby matures.
Use the bassinet mode for newborns (up to 15 lbs.). In the bassinet stage, you can easily adjust the height so your baby is close by and within reach, which makes it easier than ever to soothe or feed your little one. For infants (up to 25 lbs.) use the sleeper mode. The sleeper mode allows you to lower the unit to the floor to ensure your growing baby has the safest sleep environment while still being nearby. The included mattress pad offers a firm, comfortable surface to sleep on while mesh sides provide a clear view of Baby and help air circulate.
A must-have for new parents, the Room2Grow Newborn Bassinet to Infant Sleeper helps make the first year with your baby stress-free by providing a safe room-sharing option for your family. The removable mattress cover is machine washable for easy cleanup. New AAP guidelines say that babies should sleep in their parents’ rooms for the first year of their life, and the Room2Grow Newborn Bassinet to Infant Sleeper from Simmons Kids makes it easy to keep little ones close by. It’s the ultimate solution; a space-saver without sacrificing safety and design.