SIMI Sonoma County Chardonnay White Wine (750 ml)
About this item
- Notes of pineapple, white peach, green apple, Meyer lemon, orange blossom
- Laced with hints of butter, toasty brioche and smoke
- Pairs well with smoked salmon, prawns or a Caprese salad
- Appellations: 25% Russian River Valley, 26% Carneros, 27% Alexander Valley, 22% Sonoma Coast
- Varietal: 100% Chardonnay
Reflecting SIMI Winery's spirit of always striving and constantly evolving, SIMI Sonoma County Chardonnay White Wine showcases flavors of the best growing regions in Sonoma County. This California wine opens with expressive aromas of baked apple and pear, a spritz of citrus, and hints of cream, roasted marshmallow, clove and vanilla. Each sip of this SIMI chardonnay features tangerine, lemon, butterscotch, and shortbread cookie flavors. Aged for eight months in French and American oak barrels, this fine wine offers crisp acidity, gentle oak spice, a rich and creamy mouthfeel, and balanced minerality on the finish. This food-friendly California chardonnay wine is a perfect companion to smoked salmon with lemon aioli and toasted brioche; spot prawns sautéed with garlic, lemon, and parsley; or a caprese salad with ripe peach slices, basil, and fresh mozzarella. For best taste, chill this 750 ml bottle of wine in the refrigerator for two to two and a half hours before serving. Please enjoy our wines responsibly.