Shoin Sake (500 ml)
About this item
This item is not eligible for prepay, however you can still choose Club Pickup and pay for this item when you check in at your Club.
- Made with tasty brewing rice called Gohyakumangoku
- Aroma: apple, cherry and melon essences
- Flavors: bold and full-flavored, crisp apple, pear, and cooked cherries on a fluid that is semi-thick
- Overall dry and tart with a long finish
- Food pairing: sliced fluke sashimi, green beans with sesame sauce
Shoin has a strong personality for a Ginjo and drinks with a robust and dry attitude that speaks to those who like a pop in their sakes and wines. Sake drinkers looking for a little more rice attitude, this brew is for you!