Wonderful Pistachios Shelled, Roasted and Salted (24 oz.)
Why We Love This
Don't let shells get in your way of crackin' and snackin'. These roasted and salted pistachios are good for your heart, and taste pretty awesome too.
About this item
- Roasted and salted shelled pistachios
- The most nutrient-dense nut
- Low-calorie and low-fat nut
- One of the highest-fiber nuts
- Grown using environmentally friendly farming methods
Say goodbye to annoying shells and enjoy every delicious nibble of Wonderful® Shelled Pistachios, now easier than ever. This package contains shelled pistachio nuts that have been lightly roasted and salted for a tasty and wholesome snack you’ll love bringing with you everywhere.
About Wonderful Shelled Pistachios
This easy-to-open, resealable bag holds 24-ounces of roasted and salted shelled pistachios, which equals to about 24 servings. These nuts are a good source of fiber and lower in calories and fats compared to other snack nuts. Wonderful Shelled Pistachios may also be heart healthy, as they're free from cholesterol and low in saturated fats. They’re also non GMO, vegan friendly, gluten free, kosher and halal certified.
Who Will Love These Shelled Pistachio Nuts?
Anyone who loves a tasty and wholesome snack. These crunchy pistachio nuts have a lightly sweet flavor that is complemented by the roasting process and added dash of salt. They’re a staple in homes across the country as they help satisfy hunger between meals and naturally fuel the body with its nutrients. Parents love giving these to their kids as part of their lunch box or for a nutritious after-school snack. Adults love them too, as they're perfect for a snack at work or during the evening while relaxing in front of the TV.
What are Some Fun Ideas for Enjoying Wonderful Shelled Pistachios?
These shelled pistachios are as versatile as they are tasty. Though they’re great right out of the bag, they can also be enjoyed several other ways. Here are some of our favorite ways to eat Wonderful Shelled Pistachios:
- Sprinkle atop morning oatmeal or cold cereal for added protein, fiber , and crunch
- Add pistachios to salads to make them more satisfying
- For a sweet treat, coat pistachios in melted chocolate and place in the freezer until set; once they’re ready, you’ll have a sweet and salty snack that will delight your senses