Shea Moisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen & Restore Shampoo (33.8 fl. oz.)
About this item
- Perfect for chemically treated and color-treated styles
- Revitalizes and restores dry, over-processed hair
- Nourishes, softens and detangles natural, curly hair
- Deeply moisturizes and conditions your hair and scalp with organic shea butter
- Promotes healthy hair with the reparative omegas of Jamaican Black Castor Oil
Give your hair strength and luster with SheaMoisture's Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen & Restore Shampoo. This is a clarifying, sulfate-free shampoo that removes product buildup while infusing hair with moisture leaving hair soft and shiny. Gentle enough to use every day, this formula promotes healthy hair by nourishing and strengthening damaged and dull or chemically processed hair, reducing the appearance of breakage and shedding. Apple cider vinegar aids in balancing the scalp while softening hair and creating brilliant shine.
Many people are taking steps to introduce more natural products into their everyday lives. With all of the additives, preservatives, chemicals and extras we encounter, natural and organic are the safest routes for lifestyle changes. Join the SheaMoisture family in this endeavor that started in 1912.
The SheaMoisture Story
Sofi Tucker started selling shea nuts at the village market in Bonthe, Sierra Leone in 1912. By age 19, the widowed mother of four was selling shea butter, African black soap and her homemade hair and skin preparations all over the countryside. With this purchase, you help empower disadvantaged women to realize a brighter, healthier future. From the beginning, Shea Moisture has invested in women and their communities. That rich legacy continues today. Every purchase helps fund education and programs that empower black women entrepreneurs.
- Ethically traded ingredients sustainably produced
- Pioneering community commerce and fair trade since 1912
- Tested on the Tucker family for four generations
Member reviews & questions
"Membership is required to complete an in-club or curbside pickup purchase at Sam's Club."