Shark IQ Robot Self-Empty Vacuum UR1005AE with Self-Empty Base, Wi-Fi, Home Mapping
About this item
- Room select maps your home and lets you choose which rooms to clean
- Methodically cleans row by row and then navigates room to room for complete home coverage
- Bagless, self-emptying base lets you go 30 days without thinking about vacuuming
- Schedule cleanings, or target specific rooms or areas with the Shark Clean app
- Voice control with Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant
The Shark IQ Robot vacuum combines convenience with intelligence and performance. After each cleaning session, your robot vacuum automatically empties the dust bin into the bagless base, which holds dirt and debris from up to 30 cleaning sessions. On low battery, your robot recharges and resumes where it left off. And with Shark powerful suction and a self-cleaning brushroll, you get amazing cleaning performance.
How does the Shark IQ Robot Vacuum "self-empty"?
The Shark IQ intelligently maps your home and cleans row by row, room by room. After each cleaning session, your robot vacuum automatically empties the dust bin into the bagless base, which holds dirt and debris from up to 30 cleaning sessions. So when Shark says "forget about vacuuming for up to a month," they mean it!
Can this vacuum be used on hardwood floors?
Yes, the Shark IQ Robot cleans row by row to assure total floor cleaning on hardwood floors, carpet, tile and linoleum.
Does this robot vacuum need Wi-Fi to work?
No, the robot vacuum can run without Wi-Fi. However, if you want to take advantage of the smart app and voice control, you'll need a Wi-Fi connection. Your robot now maps your whole home, allowing you to select which rooms to clean with Shark Clean App, Amazon Alexa or Google Home.
Member reviews & questions
"Membership is required to complete an in-club or curbside pickup purchase at Sam's Club."