Shark IQ Robot Self-Empty™ XL UR1005AE, Robot Vacuum, IQ Navigation™, Wi‐Fi
About this item
- Forget about vacuuming for up to a month with washable, bagless self-empty base
- Deep-cleaning power to take on large debris, small debris, and pet hair on multi floor surfaces
- Unbeatable suction vs. any Shark(R) robot vacuum
- Methodically cleans each room row by row and then navigates to the next
- Captures and traps 99% of dust, dander, and pet allergens
Coming Saturday, Dec 5†
Get it at a special price during our December Savings event!
Forget about vacuuming for up to a month. The Shark IQ Robot Self-Empty™ combines the convenience of a self-empty base + IQ Navigation™ for complete, efficient cleaning with the performance of Shark® suction. After each cleaning session, your robot vacuum automatically empties into the bagless base, which holds up to a month of dirt and debris.
How does the Shark IQ Robot Vacuum "self-empty"?
The Shark IQ Robot intelligently cleans your home row by row, room to room. After each cleaning session, your robot vacuum automatically empties the dust bin into the bagless base, which hold dirt and debris for up to 30 days. So when Shark says “forget about vacuuming for up to a month,” they mean it!
Can this vacuum be used on hardwood floors?
Yes, the Shark IQ Robot cleans row by row to assure total floor cleaning on hardwood floors, carpet, tile and linoleum.
Does this robot vacuum need Wi-Fi to work?
No, the robot vacuum can run without Wi-Fi. However, if you want to take advantage of the smart app and voice control, you’ll need a Wi-Fi connection.
Member reviews & questions
"Membership is required to complete an in-club or curbside pickup purchase at Sam's Club."