Serta Perfect Sleeper Oakbridge 3.0 Firm California King Mattress Set
Why We Love This
This mattress uniquely combines the feel of a traditional firm mattress with the contouring, pressure-relieving comfort of gel-infused memory foam.
About this item
- Firm, 12” profile mattress designed to provide a balanced sleep temperature, pressure relief and contouring support
- Hybrid mattress combines Cool Twist® Gel memory Foam and 1000 Edition Custom Support® Coil System with ExcelEdge® Elite
- Cool Balance® Fabric promotes airflow, helping to create a comfortable, balanced sleep temperature.
- Compatible with a platform foundation, solid surface bed frame and adjustable foundations
- White Glove Delivery+ includes set-up and mattress relocation or haul-away
Plus, every Perfect Sleeper mattress features Serta’s new HyperTouch™ Comfort. This combination of specialized foam, engineered fibers, and premium stretch fabric cradles your body from head to toe. Serta's Perfect Sleeper line is the only official mattress of the National Sleep Foundation.**
Serta Perfect Sleeper Serta, in partnership with the National Sleep Foundation, has developed the most advanced Perfect Sleeper to date. The new HyperTouch™ Comfort system is built into the mattress surface for up to 18% more pressure relief. This system replaces ordinary foam, helping to melt away pressure points and cradle your body from head to toe. The all-new temperature-regulating technology with enhanced edge support will give you a more restful night’s sleep, no matter what type of sleeper you are.
Delivery, Set-up and Mattress Haul-awaySerta’s White Glove Delivery+ Service* includes in-home delivery, up to two flights of stairs. The delivery agent will remove the mattress from packaging and set-up basic bed frames (if no tools are required). The Member may ask the delivery agent to move a used mattress to another room at the location or haul-away the old mattress from the premises. Estimated delivery time is 10 to 12 business days for standard zones; remote zones may take longer. The delivery agent will call the Member to set up an appointment.
Mattress Buying GuideLooking for the perfect mattress for your needs? Click to view our Mattress Buying Guide.
Need Help? Ask our dedicated Sam’s Club members-only Serta hotline, staffed especially for you by Serta Mattress Specialists: 1-888-240-1945 available 24 hours/7 days a week.