- 2 ¾ Cool Action™ Gel Memory Foam
- 6” ComfortLast™ Foam Core with Ultimate Edge™ Support
Motion Perfect Adjustable Foundation Features:
- Zero Clearance Design - allows the Foundation to easily fit into platform frames (with or without legs) and sleigh beds.
- Wall Saver - ensures your sleep set stays in position as you adjust the position
of your foundation. This way you’ll always be close to your night stand and you
can use a headboard with your foundation.
- Free Motion Design - ensures maximum safety. The head and foot lower by gravity while all components have been designed to minimize pinch points.
- Exclusive ZipFit™- attachment system means that your mattress matches seamlessly to the
base, with no unsightly metal bar. It also makes it easier to change the linens on your mattress.
- A full range of Accessories including several leg options (2, 7 and 9 inches with 3 inch
extensions that can be added to any legs offered), headboard brackets and casters.
- High Performance Lifting Capacity of up to 400 pounds for Twin foundations, 450 pounds for Full
foundations, 500 pounds for Queen foundations and 400 lbs per side for a King split foundation. (Note: these weight limits include the weight of the mattress).
- Fireblocker - Meets the requirements of 16 CFR Part 1633 - Federal flammability (open flame) standards
Sizes available for this model:
- Twin XL Adjustable Set
- Full XL Adjustable Set
- Queen Adjustable Set
- King Adjustable Set
- Cal King Adjustable Set
Recently purchased a Serta Mattress from Sam's Club? Click Here to track your order.
Platinum White Glove Home Delivery Service:
Additional service fees will apply to the following:
- Estimated Delivery is 10-12 business days to standard delivery zones, remote delivery zones may take longer
- Delivery is not available to Alaska or Hawaii
- Upon receipt of your online order, Serta begins production of your bed, which takes approximately 3 business days. After production, your order is sent to your local carrier, who will contact you 24-48 hours after receiving your order to schedule a delivery
- Upon arrival at Member's home, delivery service will remove bedding from outer packaging. Please inspect bed completely for damages before bed is set up. Delivery team will remove all waste and packing materials from premises
- Delivery team will set up bed frames and attach headboards/footboards (if no tools are required) at Member's desired location
- Used bedding will be moved to another location within the premises or to curbside for pick-up, upon Member's request
Please provide a valid daytime phone number at time of checkout.
- Any exchange of products after initial purchase
- If delivery is attempted and Member is not home/no answer
- More than 2 flights of stairs
- Member refuses mattress set at the door due to non-driver reasons
- Any damages to mattress or mattress set during delivery must be reported by Member within 15 days of actual date of delivery