Seasoned Bone-In Pork Rib Bites with BBQ Sauce, Frozen (3 lbs.)
About this item
- Perfectly seasoned and braised pieces
- Cooked for over 12 hours for a meaty and fall-off-the bone texture
- Ready in minutes; perfect for lunch, dinner or snack/appetizer
- Enjoy on its own or with a salad, mashed potatoes or your favorite side
- Chef-inspired recipes included on box
These pork rib pieces are perfectly seasoned, braised and fully cooked for over 12 hours for a meaty and fall-off-the-bone tender result. These perfectly portioned bite-sized pieces make an excellent appetizer, snack or entrée. Enjoy it on its own, in a sandwich or with a salad, mashed potatoes or your favorite side. Because the pieces are fully cooked, they can be prepared in minutes for an easy meal.
How Do I Prepare Seasoned Bone-In Pork Rib Bites?
The Seasoned Rib Bites and BBQ Sauce come frozen. Therefore you need to first thaw them by placing them overnight in a refrigerator, or in cold water for 20 minutes. Next, heat this dish in the oven, fryer or microwave.
Oven (Preferred Method): Preheat oven to 425°F. Remove thawed ribs from pouch and place in a baking dish. Heat for 5-7 minutes or until heated through. Use sauce for dipping or brush on ribs.
Deep Fry: Preheat fryer to 375° F. Remove thawed ribs from pouch and place in fryer. Fry for 2-3 minutes or until heated through. Use sauce for dipping or brush on ribs.