Schwebel's Hot Dog Buns (16 ct.)
About this item
- 16-count package of hot dog buns
- A cholesterol-free, low-fat bread product
- Perfect for grilling, foodservice and summer parties
If there's one thing that just goes with summer, it's a juicy hot dog in a squishy bun, loaded with toppings. Schwebel's Hot Dog Buns, made by renowned Schwebel's bread company, will be your new summer favorite. Cholesterol free, low in fat and still tasty, these hot dog buns are perfect for all your hot dog-grilling needs. And best of all, this 16-count package is great for stocking up for your next backyard barbecue or pool party.
When and Where Can I Enjoy Hot Dog Buns?
There's no wrong time to cook up a few franks and toast a couple of hot dog buns. Here are a few of our ways to enjoy Schwebel's Hot Dog Buns:
- Bring them to holiday parties, like 4th of July, Memorial Day and to celebrate the first day of summer.
- Bring Schwebel's Hot Dog Buns and franks to your next potluck.
- Feed a crowd at your annual family reunion with this sixteen-pack of hot dog buns.
- Satisfy little ones by grilling at kids' birthday parties.
- Throw a block party in your neighborhood and fire up the grill.
What are Some Fun Hot Dog Toppings?
Schwebel's Hot Dog Buns are perfect for building all different types of dogs from classic ketchup to franks piled high with regional toppings. Visit a few of America's most prominent cities without leaving your backyard by making a Seattle dog (cream cheese and sauteed onion) or a Chicago dog (relish, mustard, onion, tomato, sport peppers, a pickle spear and a dash of celery salt).
Don't prefer a lot of toppings spilling out of your hot dog bun? Keep it simple but exciting with your favorite cheese and a few shakes of hot sauce on your dog—and don't forget to toast the bun to take it to the next level. Or top your hot dog with guacamole and pico de gallo for a south-of-the-border take on the classic hot dog.
What's the Story Behind Schwebel's Baking Co.?
The American company that makes Schwebel's Hot Dog Buns has been delighting customers with high-quality bead products since 1906 in Youngstown, Ohio. It began with a modest home baking operation in Joseph and Dora Schwebel's kitchen. Joseph would bake his rye bread all through the night and Dora would deliver the fresh goodies by bicycle the next morning. With the concept of baking bread that tastes great, the Schwebel name is still around today and synonymous with high-quality bread.