San Pedro 1865 Cabernet Sauvignon (750 ml)
by San Pedro |
Item # --
|Model # 445483 |
About this item
- Aroma: powerful nose, marked by elegant and intense red currants and blueberries, interlaced with chocolate, mocha and cedar notes
- Palate: very dense and concentrated, with present and ripe tannins, a very good balance between tannins, acidity and wooden notes
- Food pairing: red meats, venison, game birds, strong cheeses
- To be enjoyed immediately or hold for 7 to 9 years
- Best served at 17 to 18°C
This wine is made with Viña San Pedro’s finest Cabernet Sauvignon grapes grown in the Maipo Valley. The vineyards are planted on well-drained, thin alluvial soils and are trained to low vertical shoot position with controlled drip irrigation.
Member reviews & questions
"Membership is required to complete an in-club or curbside pickup purchase at Sam's Club."