San Pedro 1865 Cabernet Sauvignon (750 ml)
About this item
This item is not eligible for prepay, however you can still choose Club Pickup and pay for this item when you check in at your Club.
- Aroma: powerful nose, marked by elegant and intense red currants and blueberries, interlaced with chocolate, mocha and cedar notes
- Palate: very dense and concentrated, with present and ripe tannins, a very good balance between tannins, acidity and wooden notes
- Food pairing: red meats, venison, game birds, strong cheeses
- To be enjoyed immediately or hold for 7 to 9 years
- Best served at 17 to 18°C
This wine is made with Viña San Pedro’s finest Cabernet Sauvignon grapes grown in the Maipo Valley. The vineyards are planted on well-drained, thin alluvial soils and are trained to low vertical shoot position with controlled drip irrigation.