Due to differences in monitor resolution, color intensity may vary from actual items. Slight shade variations from actual picture may occur, as these are products of mother nature.
- Bunches: Choose 10 or 20 bunches
- Stems per bunch: Approximately 1.75 lbs. per bunch
- Approx. stem length: 66 cm / 26 in.
- Salal is available year-round. Prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
For additional questions or concerns regarding this product, please contact the Floral Customer Service Department at 1-888-746-7726.
Care and Conditioning of Fresh Greens
Cut greens, just like cut flowers, last longer if they are kept cool. Follow these directions to get the most out of your greens.
- Upon arrival open the box to release any heat built up during transport.
- Close the box and return to refrigeration until needed.
- Western Evergreens will last for several weeks when kept in refrigeration.
- If refrigeration is not available, keep in a cool, dark place and mist with water a couple times per week while storing.
- Without refrigeration the greens will perish much sooner.
- During use, remove one bunch at a time while keeping the remaining contents inside the box in refrigeration.
- Cut ½” off each stem before inserting it into an arrangement or vase. If used in dry arrangements such as in wreaths or garlands, there is no need to cut the stems for hydration. The finished product will last a day or two when used dry.
- Keep greens away from direct heat or sun.
- Western greens are hardy and will often outlast the life of most flowers.
Important Delivery Information
- Sam's Club uses FedEx or UPS for priority overnight delivery service.
- One day before your requested delivery date, you will receive an email letting you know your order has shipped. You will receive a tracking number, which you can use to track your package online at www.FedEx.com or www.UPS.com. You can also obtain your tracking number by signing into your SamsClub.com account.
- It is recommended to have someone available to receive your order on the delivery date. This will ensure that your order is not left at the doorstep or sent back for next day delivery.
- For metropolitan areas deliveries arrive between 8am and 12pm. For Suburban or rural areas deliveries arrive between 8am to 4:30pm.
- Shipments may be delayed by weather or other unforeseen circumstances such as US Custom Holds or weather which could result in shipping and/or delivery dates being modified. Please check your tracking number and contact FedEx or UPS for delivery holds or pick up options concerning weather delays.
- Although your order will be shipped overnight, please allow a minimum of 7 days for the handling and shipping process.
- No deliveries can be made on Monday, Saturday or Sunday. Holiday schedules may differ from regular shipping schedules i.e. Christmas Day, Thanksgiving, etc.
- Fresh Greenery is available for delivery Tuesday - Friday to the 48 contiguous states
- Delivery is not available to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico.
To ensure optimum freshness, different varieties may be substituted based on availability. In making substitutions, we take great care to ensure that we exceed your expectations, and that you will be satisfied with the quality and performance.
Order Cancellation Information
We understand things happen and you might need to change or cancel your order. If you need to cancel your order, call 1-888-746-7726, and ask for floral.
- Cancellations must be received 7 business days before your scheduled delivery date.
- Please verify the requested delivery date and shipping address before completing your order. Refunds will not be given if the incorrect information chosen.