The Ave Six Russell Reversible Sectional (Assorted Colors) lets you relax in comfort. Its stylish design combines modern finesse with a classic touch.
What's a Sectional?
A sectional sofa is a type of seating that's common in many homes. Unlike a conventional couch, it consists of independent pieces that in some cases can be arranged in numerous positions. A sectional offers a versatile solution in comparison to a regular sofa. It's made in varying styles and can be upholstered in an array of different materials. In the mid 20th century, the sectional sofa was a popular furnishing that essentially consisted of just two pieces that formed a 90º angle. It became the ideal seating area for enjoying a conversation with guests and family. Nowadays, this multi-piece couch can be found in various shapes and with sleeper sofas. The furnishing is ideal for casual settings from dens to family rooms.
What's a Reversible Sectional?
A reversible sectional sofa typically features a chaise that can be placed on either end of the furnishing. It's a terrific versatile choice for many small or large living room configurations.
Different Parts of a Sectional
Since a sectional couch can have two or more pieces, it can be configured in many different ways. The number of segments will vary but will consist of some of the same parts. There are also options available with specialized pieces that have drop-down tables and cooling drawers.
- The sofa features three back and seat cushions. It can be designed with arms, no arms or with an arm on either the left or right side. The sofa may also contain a foldout bed
- The loveseat has two seats. It may come with armrests and cup holders. The loveseat may also have no arms, or have just one on either side of the furnishing
- The chaise is an extra long seat that allows an individual to lounge with his or her feet off the floor. It will usually consist of one armrest on either end of the unit
- The recliner may be placed next to the loveseat or sofa for a longer configuration. It can have armrests, no arms or one on either side
- The corner wedge is a piece that allows the sectional sofa to be placed in a corner and usually doesn't have any arms
- The chair is a single seat that will offer the same configuration in the unit as the recliner
- The ottoman is seat height and can be also used as a chaise. It can be used for extra seating and may also have hidden storage option
Why Purchase the Ave Six Russell Reversible Sectional?
Aside from being available in assorted fashionable colors, the Ave Six Russell Reversible Sectional features gusseted back cushions and durable, plush upholstery. Its tapered block legs are elegantly designed with a coffee finish. The seat cushions have innerspring coils that are foam-wrapped for additional comfort and support. This sectional sofa comes with a reversible chaise that can be placed on left or right side of the unit. The polyester fabric allows for easy maintenance, as well as cleaning. This reversible sectional sofa does require some assembly and comes with two matching pillows.