Roth Buttermilk Blue Cheese (12.3 oz.)
About this item
- Ranked Top Crumbled Blue Cheese Crumble by Cook's Illustrated
- Perfect for crumbling over salads, roasted vegetables, steaks or burgers
- Tangy, yet mellow flavor
- Easy choice for cooking, crumbling or serving on a cheeseboard
The gateway blue. This is the blue cheese you've been waiting for. Roth has crafted an exclusive recipe that turns blue cheese skeptics into connoisseurs and blue cheese lovers into diehards. Bold yet restrained, the recipe is handcrafted in small batches with fresh, raw milk from local Holstein and Jersey cows. It's then cellar aged for over two months for the creamiest taste and texture.
The result is a family of beautifully balanced blues with a mellow, earthy flavor and soft, creamy finish. With many ways to enjoy, incorporate this cheese into risotto, mac and cheese, dips and dressings. It also pairs well with dark beer, Reisling or gin.
Their award-winning flagship Buttermilk Blue has been recognized with many awards such as:
- 2017 US Championship Cheese Contest - 2nd Place
- 2016 World Cheese Awards - Bronze
- 2014 World Championship Cheese Contest - Best of Class
- 2013 US Championship Cheese Contest - 2nd Place
- 2013 Wisconsin State Fair - 2nd Place