Member's Mark Rosemary Leaves (8.5 oz.)
About this item
- Flavorful, fragrant rosemary leaves
- Complements savory meat dishes
- Add to sauces, marinades or roasted potatoes
- 8.5-oz. container
Add a touch of aromatic flavor to your meals with Member's Mark Rosemary Leaves. They're ideal for sprinkling onto meats, into sauces and more.
A perennial herb, rosemary has fragrant leaves and is a member of the Lamiaceae mint family. The plant is a native of southern Europe and produces blue, pink, white or purple flowers. Besides culinary purposes, rosemary can be used for aromatherapy and as a decorative form of pest control when placed in gardens.
Why Should I Use Member's Mark Rosemary Leaves?
Member's Mark Rosemary Leaves are harvested fresh and then dried while still preserving their natural oils. They're free of calories, sodium and fat. These rosemary leaves come in a sizable container with a shaker lid for easily applying the herb onto food. Use them to enhance the flavor to poultry, pork, lamb and more. These dried rosemary leaves are great to have on hand in kitchens at homes and at restaurants.
Delicious Recipes with Rosemary
Since dried rosemary can be used to complement various dishes, it's ideal for many of your favorite recipes.
- Combine rosemary with fennel seeds, garlic and onion powder, salt and pepper in a food processor. Stir in olive oil to make a paste and spread onto pork chops. Grill or broil to create a savory entrée
- Mix the herb together with parsley flakes, garlic salt, corn oil, salt and pepper, lemon juice and dry white wine to create a marinade for chicken
- Wash and cut up some red potatoes. Place them in a nonstick pan and add chicken broth. Mix in some dried rosemary leaves along with butter and olive oil. Bring to a boil, let simmer until tender and the broth has evaporated. Brown both sides of the roasted potatoes, add a little parsley and serve