Safety 1st Riva 6-in-1 Flex Lightweight Travel System (Choose Your Color)
About this item
- Travel system has 6-in-1 flexibility to allow for forward-facing and parent-facing modes
- Innovative recycled materials makes this stroller incredibly lightweight
- One-hand, flexible, self-standing lift-to-fold makes heading out with baby easier than ever
- Easy-to-clean, zip-off machine wash and dry stroller fabrics
- Multi-position extended SPF 30 sun canopy, flip-flop friendly brakes and a large storage basket
- Two dual-use parent cupholders/cell phone stands (dishwasher top rack safe)
Coming Saturday, May 8†
Get it at a special price during our May Savings event!
The Safety 1st RIVA 6-in-1 FLEX Lightweight Travel System is the smartest way to travel with baby. It comes complete with an incredibly lightweight foldable stroller, and onBoard 35 FLX Infant Car Seat and base. With six modes of flexibility, it transitions easily from car, to stroller, and back to car.
The Smooth Recline for Downtime easily pivots from riding stroller to flat recline in carriage mode, so you can travel around without disrupting naptime. Whether your child wants to keep an eye on mom, or see the world, this infant travel system has them covered, as the stroller can quickly transition from parent-facing to forward-facing modes.
Provide your baby with a superior fit with superior safety while traveling with the onBoard35 FLX infant car seat. Designed with pediatricians to give your child a better fit, from 4-35 pounds. The harness adjusts easily from the front of the seat with a simple pull for a secure fit for your child, and the stay-in-car base height adjusts for the right fit to your car. Engineering innovations make the onBoard 35 FLX Infant Car Seat incredibly lightweight and incredibly safe.
Safety 1st loves helping parents provide a better world for their children, both through their products and with a focus on sustainability. The RIVA Flex baby travel system car seat and stroller helps fulfill that promise with innovation using recycled plastics – including Safety 1st's own recycled car seats – to make this stroller lightweight and durable as baby grows. Stroll toward a more sustainable future with Safety 1st.