RITZ Original Crackers (18 pk., 61.65 oz.)
Why we love this
About this item
- One 61.65-ounce family size box with 18 sleeves of RITZ Original Crackers
- Flaky and delicious snack crackers with a rich, buttery flavor
- Perfect crackers for snacking, appetizers or quick meals
- Pairs with many toppings, from meat and cheese to fruit and whipped cream
- Bulk crackers contains 18 individually wrapped sleeves to lock in freshness
RITZ Original Crackers have a rich, buttery flavor that's perfect for pairing, topping or enjoying on its own. Whether it’s a large party or a gathering of friends, these tasty round crackers are an ideal snack food, appetizer or quick meal for any occasion.
RITZ salted crackers provide a creative canvas to pair with any variety of toppings. Take your picnic to the next level by making RITZ pulled pork bites, topped with coleslaw, barbecue pork and a slice of jalapeño, or layer peanut butter, jelly or both between two crispy RITZ snack crackers for a special lunch treat.
RITZ crackers are delicious salty snacks all on their own too, so keep them on your shelf of salty snack food for an easy anytime treat. This large box of RITZ Original Crackers contains 61.65 ounces, providing plenty to create fun and memorable snacks for school functions, birthday parties, office gatherings or summer picnics.
The sturdy cardboard box protects these delicate crackers, prevents them from shifting and reduces breakage. The durable box also makes it easy to stack this bulk food item among other bulk snacks in your pantry or cabinet. RITZ Original Crackers are packaged in 18 individually wrapped sleeves, allowing you to eat just a few crackers at a time while the others remain fresh and delicious until you're ready to use them.
Ritz Pulled Pork Toppers Recipe
Savory, snacky and so saucy. Get all your fave flavors of a BBQ pork sandwich in an extra-easy, bite-size portion. Perfect as an app, light dinner, snack—whatever you’re craving.
Brought to you by: Ritz Crackers
Prep time: 15 mins | Cook time: 15 mins | Servings: 8 (3 topped crackers)
- 24 RITZ Crackers
- 1/2 cup pulled pork with barbecue sauce, warmed
- 24 kosher dill hamburger pickle chips
- 1/4 cup coleslaw
- Top crackers with pulled pork, a bit of coleslaw and one pickle chip.
- Serve immediately.