Reynolds Kitchens Freezer Paper (150 sq. ft., 2 pk.)
Why we love this
About this item
- This package contains two 150 square foot rolls of Reynolds Kitchens Freezer Paper
- Freezer paper is a quick and convenient way to store foods in your freezer
- Plastic-coated side of freezer paper holds in moisture, flavor and nutrition and keeps cold air away from food to prevent freezer burn
- Outer side of freezer wrap is made to be written on so that you can label everything going into your freezer for later use
- Freezer paper is also great for crafting to protect work surfaces from spills, markers, paint and can be used for quilting patterns as well
Reynolds Kitchens Freezer Paper is your ideal kitchen partner for freezing foods for later use. This thick paper gives the product strength and durability. One side of the paper is plastic-coated and provides a barrier to air and moisture. This protects the quality, flavor and nutrition of foods during freezing. The other side is a durable paper which can be written on. This means it’s easy to write on the contents and pack date before freezing foods. This freezer paper is also great for crafting, quilting, and can be used to line your surfaces to protect against paint, markers and other messy art supplies.
Why Use Freezer Paper?
Reynolds Kitchens Freezer Paper is poly-coated paper that locks out air and locks in moisture to keep food fresh. Using freezer paper allows you to wrap food more tightly to prevent freezer burn and protect flavor. Place your meat on the coated side of the paper and wrap tightly. You can easily label each wrapped item so that it’s easier to find in the freezer.
Reynolds Kitchens Quality You Can Trust
Reynolds Kitchens is committed to ensuring you're happy with your purchase, so if you have any issue with our products, please contact us via the hotline number on the back of the package so that we can help.