Vanity Planet Revive Professional Ice Roller Face and Body Massager
About this item
- For face: Reduces skin redness and eye puffiness
- For body: Soothes tired muscles
- Stainless steel roller: Smooth, non-abrasive and retains coldness
- Travel-friendly design: Compact and portable
Soothe your skin and muscles instantly with the Vanity Planet Revive Professional Ice Roller Face and Body Massager. This face and body massager makes an ideal portable tool for cold therapy and offers a mess-free alternative to ice cubes. When applied cold, this ice roller helps tighten pores, reduce eye puffiness and relieve skin redness and irritation for an improved skin tone.
This versatile Vanity Planet Revive Professional Ice Roller Face and Body Massager is also great for treating bruises and massaging sore muscles after a long walk, exercise or fatigue-causing activity. The smooth rolling action and cold temperature help improve blood circulation and relieve tension for reduced muscle aches and faster post-workout recovery.
The detachable stainless steel head of this Vanity Planet Revive ice roller stays cold for up to 2 hours, so you can enjoy a long cold therapy session for your face and body. Simply store this compact roller in your freezer for at least 4 hours to restore its ideal coldness.
Natural Beauty Treatment
To ensure hygiene, sanitize this Vanity Planet Revive Professional Ice Roller Face and Body Massager with alcohol and a cotton ball before and after use. This face and body massager also makes a great natural alternative to topical treatments and other skin products when used for treating minor skin blemishes.
For Normal and Sensitive Skin
The stainless steel surface of this Vanity Planet Revive ice roller is non-abrasive for a comfortable feel on the skin. Use this face and body massager to improve your beauty routine and as a quick, handy remedy for minor bug bites and sunburn.
This cruelty-free Vanity Planet Revive ice roller is a great addition to your personal care kit. Enjoy this massager knowing that it adheres to ethical standards.
Can this be used with skincare products?
This Vanity Planet Revive professional ice roller requires sanitation before and after use, so it is not ideal for use with skincare products.
Is this unit ideal for all skin types?
The smooth surface and noninvasive nature of his Vanity Planet Revive ice roller offers safe use on all skin types.
How to Use:
- Sanitize your Revive Professional Ice Roller with alcohol and a cotton ball.
- Leave your Ice Roller in your freezer for at least four hours (or overnight for best results).
- Once cold, press the Revive roller to your face with light pressure and move in an outward motion from your mouth and nose to your neck and hairline for two to five minutes each day.
- After using the Ice Roller, sanitize it with alcohol and store it until its next use.