The Hardware House single cylinder deadbolt is keyed on the exterior with an associated thumb turn on the inside that can quickly and easily lock or unlock the latch mechanism.
Single-cylinder locks are most commonly used to secure entrances to a residence or place of business.
Policies & plans
- Residential-grade 3-deadbolt
- Meets ANSI specs
- 2-3/8" - 2-3/4" adjustable backset
- Round corner latch and strike
- KW-1 keyway
- Ideal for new construction or lock replacement
- Smooth operation - easy installation
- Finish: Polished Brass
Standard - null to null business days
Premium - 2 to 4 business days
Express - 1 to 2 business days
- Delivery is not available to Puerto Rico
Member reviews & questions