Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups Snack Size (42oz.)
About this item
- Classic combination of peanut butter and rich milk chocolate
- Perfect for those who like sweet and salty snacks
- Individually wrapped
Enjoy piece after piece of everyone's favorite sweet milk chocolate and salted peanut butter treat with Reese's Peanut Butter Cups Snack Size (42 oz., 70 ct.). Slightly smaller than traditional Reese's, these peanut butter cups allow you to spread the enjoyment out.
About Reese's Peanut Butter Cups Snack Size
This 42-ounce bag holds 70 individually wrapped, snack sized Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. They're one of the most popular and enduring offerings from The Hershey Company, the legendary American chocolate brand. Each Reese's cup is made with milk chocolate coating a thick peanut butter disc, with its unique shape, texture and taste be a true confectionary icon.
Who Loves Reese's Peanut Butter Cups?
Anyone who loves the combination of peanut butter and chocolate. Reese's Peanut Butter Cups perfected this delectable duo and is a favorite candy of people of all ages. They're an irresistible treat to munch on at home, at work or while running errands and it just wouldn't be family movie night without Reese's cups! Add a few to your kids' lunchboxes as a sweet surprise or hand them out on Halloween night and earn a reputation as the house with the best candy in the neighborhood.
What Are Different Ways of Enjoying Reese's Peanut Butter Cups Snack Size?
Sure, Reese's cups can be eaten straight out of the bag, leaving just a pile of golden foil in its wake. But why not switch things up? Here are some ideas for taking your Reese's Peanut Butter Cup game to the next level:
- Unwrap and add a peanut butter cup to the top of frosted cupcakes for a cute and delicious edible garnish.
- Chop into pieces and add to brownie batter for a delicious kick of chocolate and peanut butter in each morsel.
- Add chopped peanut butter cup pieces into waffle batter for a decadent weekend brunch treat! Might as well add a scoop of ice cream and whipped cream, too!