Premier Diamond Collection 1.02 CT. T.W. Round Shape Diamond Halo Ring in 18K White Gold - GIA & IGI (G, SI1)
About this item
- IGI appraisal value $7,140
- Metal: Platinum
- Diamond Total Weight: 1.02 T.W.
- Primary Diamond Weight: .70 CT.
- Primary Diamond Cut: Round
- Primary Diamond Color: G
- Primary Diamond Clarity: SI1
- Primary Diamond Setting Type: Prong
- Diamond Sidestone: 50 Rounds
- Diamond Sidestone Color: G-H
- Diamond Sidestone Clarity: SI1-SI2
- Diamond Sidestone Settings: Prong
- Certification: GIA & IGI
- Available Ring Sizes: 4-11 Including Quarter Sizes
Wrapped in a halo of round prong-set diamonds, this .70 CT. round cut diamond gleams atop an 18K white gold cathedral split band lined with a single thread of pave set diamonds. Six round prong set diamonds sparkle along either side of the band’s undercarriage, adding an elegant twist. This GIA certified diamond ring totals at 1.02 CT. T.W.
Diamond Buying Guide Learn the basics of diamond buying, including the essential four Cs of diamonds. Find out more in our Diamond Buying Guide.