Pork Boston Butt, Bulk Wholesale Case (priced per pound)
About this item
- All-natural fresh pork butt
- Features fat of 1/8" thickness
- Pork butt ready for use immediately
- Comes in vacuum-wrapped packaging
- Ideal for use in restaurants, catering and food service
Case Sale item image not to scale. Please refer to unit and case sale weights to determine actual size.
Due to high demand please visit your local club to purchase case packs.
Case Sale Orders
- Order requires 24 hour advance notice, although the item may be available for pick-up sooner
- Given the nature of the item, online pricing, quantity and/or availability may change without notice and is subject to market demands
- Payment information may be provided either online or in-club, but final payment will always be in-club at time of pick up
- Item may be rejected prior to final payment in-club for any reason and after purchase will be subject to the Sam's Club® Return/Refund Policy
This case sale of pork Boston butt features a huge amount of Boston pork butt for all your tried and true dishes like pork butt roast. This cut of pork comes from the upper shoulder area of the front leg and can contain the blade bone. There are many uses for pork butt, including pulled pork for a tasty Southern barbeque dish.
Is a Case Sale of Pork Boston Butt Ideal for Restaurant Use?
This case of boneless pork butt is the ideal option for any foodservice application. With a large amount of pork butt, you get a great price for a substantial amount of food for a busy kitchen. There are several ways to prepare pork butt including roasting, cutting into steaks, stewing, braising or making homemade sausages or ground pork. It's a versatile ingredient that will shine in a restaurant or catering situation.
What Can Be Made From Pork Boston Butt?
Boston pork butt can be made into all sorts of barbeque dishes, but that isn't the only way it will shine. There are hundreds of great pork butt recipes such as pork tacos, kimchi stew, pork pies, garlic sausages and delicious Puerto Rican pernil. Pernil is a tender pork dish with a crispy skin that offers great contrast and makes a tasty dish for a crowd. This cut of meat can be used in several ways to experiment and come up with new recipes for your customers and friends.
Pork Butt Has Several Names
Some people call this cut of meat pork butt, while others refer to it at Boston pork butt and some call it pork shoulder. No matter what you choose to call it, it's a meat that kids and adults alike enjoy and will appreciate having on the menu. This large portion of pork butt will ensure you have plenty to satisfy even the strongest hunger at your home or food service business. It comes ready to cook so you can have a great dish ready in no time.