Planters Salted Peanuts (1oz / 48pk)
Why we love this
For over 100 years, people have trusted Planters to deliver freshness and superior quality.
About this item
- Great for snacking at home and on the go
- Individually labeled for concessions, c-stores, and vending
- Planters salted peanuts are a healthy snack
When you crave a delicious and satisfying snack on the go, reach for the Planters Salted Peanuts and rejoice in its exceptional flavor and crunch. These individually-wrapped peanut packets contain all the roasted and salted peanut taste you know and love and are easy to enjoy anywhere you roam.
About Planters Salted Peanuts
This box contains 48 one-ounce packets of Planters Salted Peanuts, the snacks that have been delighting palates across the nation for more than 100 years. They're free of cholesterol and trans fat, with each single serving packet offering 13 grams of protein and a wallop of iron, vitamin E, niacin and zinc.
Who Will Love These Planters Salted Peanuts?
Anyone who loves munching on crunchy peanuts! Because they're roasted and salted, these peanuts are the ultimate crave-worthy snack. Throw a packet in the kids' lunchboxes and bring a packet or two for yourself to enjoy as a wholesome and hunger-crushing snack at work. Planters Salted Peanuts are also the perfect snack to enjoy while watching your favorite movies and TV series in the evening and are indispensable when watching the latest sports matches with friends and family. Planters Salted Peanuts are enjoyed by young and old, so it's little wonder that they're staples in homes across the country. Each packet is labeled for individual sale, so they can be resold in convenience stores, concession stands and vending machines.
Can Planters Salted Peanuts Be Used In Recipes?
Absolutely! Sure, Planters Salted Peanuts are fantastic right out of the package, but they're versatile enough to become a kitchen staple, too. Here are some tasty snacking ideas:
- Toss a few packets in a bowl with mini pretzels, mini peanut butter cups and juicy raisins for a delectable salty and sweet snack mix.
- Use as a salty, crunchy topping for ice cream, oatmeal and yogurt.
- Use in baked goods recipes that call for nuts. The saltiness will be a delicious contrast to the sugary ingredients.
- When making an Asian-style noodle dish for dinner toss a few peanuts atop everyone's plate as a crunchy an authentic garnish.
Member reviews & questions
"Membership is required to complete an in-club or curbside pickup purchase at Sam's Club."