The Pioneer Woman Cooks: A Year of Holidays: 140 Step-by-Step Recipes for Simple, Scrumptious Celebrations
About this item
- #1 New York Times bestselling author Ree Drummond's books include her memoir, The Pioneer Woman: Black Heels to Tractor Wheels—A Love Story; and her cookbooks The Pioneer Woman Cooks, and The Pioneer Woman Cooks: Food From My Frontier
- Ree’s beloved website, "The Pioneer Woman," was founded in 2006 and showcases her cooking, photography, and anecdotes about country life
- Her cooking show, "The Pioneer Woman," premiered on Food Network in 2011. She lives on a working cattle ranch in Oklahoma with her family
- “Who needs Julia Child? I’ve got Pioneer Woman.” - Baltimore Sun
Holiday favorites for all-year 'round, from the #1 New York Times bestselling author and Food Network personality.
America’s favorite accidental cowgirl is back with a fantastic collection of recipes, photos, and homespun humor to help you celebrate the holidays all through the year. From a Resolution Smoothie on New Year’s Day to decadent Dessert Shots on New Year’s Eve, Ree Drummond presents inspired menus for breakfasts, brunches, lunches, dinners, parties, gifts, and feasts, accompanied by dozens of her signature step-by-step photos.
Bring family and friends together all through the years with scrumptious treats such as:
- Super Bowl: Whiskey BBQ Sliders and Dr. Pepper Cupcakes
- St. Patrick’s Day: Guinness Coffee Cake and Irish Stew
- Easter: Glazed Baked Easter Ham and Asparagus and Peas with Lemon and Dill (plus-great leftover options!)
- Mother’s Day: Scones (multiple variations) and Eggs Norwegian
- Fourth of July: Loaded Queso, Red, White, and Blue Sangria
- Halloween: Caramel Apples (multiple variations), Platter of Darkness (a fun spread of munchies for a Halloween party or trick-or-treat snacking), Mummy Dogs
- Thanksgiving: Roasted Turkey, Perfect Turkey Gravy, Dressing/Stuffing (multiple variations)
- Christmas: Prime Rib, Bread Pudding with Whiskey Sauce
Filled with creative and inspiring ideas for parties, gatherings, and family meals all year round, the book includes dozens of mouthwatering dishes, including sixteen recipes for Thanksgiving alone, helping home cooks whip up a variety of feasts from soup to nuts. And for Christmas she includes special homemade treats, including Caramel Apple Rolls, Christmas Rum Cake, and a selection of happy-making cookies, perfect for Christmas deliveries to family and friends.
Make your holidays, brighter, tastier, and unforgettable—live it up the Pioneer Woman way!