Philips DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter and 4ft. High-Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet and EZ Grip Connector, Compatible with 4K and 1080p
About this item
- Mirror or stream high-quality audio and video content from your laptop or tablet to HDMI-enabled devices (adapter is unidirectional)
- HDMI cable is compatible with HDMI-enabled devices like Blu-ray and DVD players, streaming devices, gaming consoles like PlayStation and Xbox, computers, laptops, HDTVs, monitors, and more
- EZ Grip connectors (patent-pending) let you easily grasp each cable end when connecting to HDMI-enabled devices
- HDMI cable supports 3D, full HD 1080p, 4K Ultra HD, provides a video refresh rate of 60-600H, and supports data transfer speeds of up to 10.2Gbps (plus bandwidth)
- The adapter features a sleek black finish
- HDMI cable features a black cord with maximum shielding to block electromagnetic interference and ensure a clear and superior picture quality
The pocket-sized Philips DisplayPort to HDMI adapter allows you to mirror or stream high-definition video content straight from your laptop or tablet to HDMI-enabled devices. In no time at all, you’ll enjoy screening your favorite movies and TV shows in a bigger, better way. Bring it to display your digital presentation at a business meeting or take it along for a movie night at a friend’s house. Give your home entertainment system a boost with a Philips DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter.
The Philips 4ft. HDMI® Cable with Ethernet features patent-pending EZ Grip™ connectors that let you easily grasp each end as you connect any two HDMI-equipped devices. The gold-plated connectors provide crystal-clear transfer of video and audio, allowing you to enjoy rich images in 1080p and 4K Ultra HD. Experience a smooth picture with a video refresh rate range of 60-600Hz as the HDMI cable seamlessly displays TV shows, sports, video games, movies, and more from your HDTV. Additionally, maximum shielding minimizes electromagnetic interference, boosts data transfer up to 10.2Gbps and provides lossless surround sound, allowing you to experience high-quality audio and video for the best in home entertainment.