Peter Pan Creamy Peanut Butter (6 lb.)
Why We Love This
- New Size!
- Easy to open
- Peal-top freshness seal
- Great for use in day care, schools and restaurants
About this item
- Creamy, smooth peanut butter
- Peel-top freshness seal
- No hydrogenated oils or high fructose corn syrup
- 8g of protein and 210 calories per serving
- Great for use in homes, restaurants and more
Indulge in the classic taste of Peter Pan® Creamy Peanut Butter (6 lb.). It's smooth for easy spreading and rich in flavor.
Why Use Peter Pan Creamy Peanut Butter?
Peter Pan Creamy Peanut Butter is made with just four simple ingredients. It's a gluten-free treat that has no hydrogenated oils, high fructose corn syrup or trans-fat. This peanut butter offers 8g of protein per serving for a boost of wholesome energy and is just 210 calories per serving. Enjoy it by the spoonful on sandwiches and more. As a Conagra Brand, Peter Pan maintains rigorous quality standards throughout every part of the business.
Is a Peanut a Nut?
Unlike walnuts, pecans, almonds and other nuts that are picked from trees, peanuts grow underground. So, despite the name, they're actually legumes, which are edible seeds that are enclosed in pods like peas and beans.
Tasty In a Variety of Settings
In addition to being used in homes, this smooth peanut butter is terrific for restaurants and bakers. It's packed in a sizable 6 lb. container and comes with a peel-top freshness seal under the lid. This peanut butter is terrific for making the traditional PB&J sandwich and for spreading on fruit or vegetables such as celery stalks.
This creamy peanut butter can be used to make your favorite foods even more delicious.
- Use it to make breakfast bars by combing the smooth spread with oats, flour, sugar, eggs, and chocolate chips. Place into a pan and bake until lightly brown
- Create a delicious sauce for an Asian salad by whisking this peanut butter with oil, soy sauce, and vinegar. Pour over a coleslaw mix with chow mein noodles, bean sprouts, and other veggies
- Make an African stew in a slow cooker by combining this smooth spread with bell peppers, diced tomatoes with green chilies, sweet potatoes, and boneless chicken
- Create a pie by mixing peanut butter with cream cheese, powdered sugar, and whipped cream. Pour this filling into a homemade or store-bought cookie crust, and allow to chill in the refrigerator until set.
Member reviews & questions
"Membership is required to complete an in-club or curbside pickup purchase at Sam's Club."