Osmo Creative Starter Kit for iPad, STEM Games, Ages 5-10
Why we love this
The Osmo Creative Kit takes you on an exciting adventure. Solve story problems with personal drawings, which are instantly brought to life on the iPad.
About this item
- Hands-on learning and digital fun with three games: Monster, Newton, Masterpiece
- Learn creative drawing, problem-solving, and early physics while having fun
- Bring a child’s imagination to life, a great entry to the Osmo universe
- Approved by parents and teachers worldwide, used in 31,000 classrooms
- Ships with Osmo iPad Base (iPad is not included)
A great entry to the Osmo universe, the Creative Starter Kit for iPad includes everything to experience hands-on learning and digital fun in **three** different ways through 3 amazing games. Osmo games bring a child's creative imagination to life with handheld pieces that interact with an iPad and an Osmo Base.
- OSMO IS MAGIC: Fun-filled and award-winning learning games that interact with actual handheld pieces, an iPad, and an Osmo Base, bringing a child's game pieces and actions to life. No Wi-Fi necessary for gameplay.
- AGE and CAPABILITY: Ages 5-10+. The Creative Starter Kit for iPad is designed for beginner to expert levels. Osmo enables the continuation of learning. Real-time audio and visual feedback let children learn through experimentation in a stress-free environment.
- TEACHING: Children learn by doing, so each game uses physical action. Travel on an adventure and solve story problems with personal freehand drawings brought to life instantly on the iPad (Monster) along with drawing problem solving meets early physics (Newton) and supercharge creative drawing skills (Masterpiece).
- SKILLS LEARNED: Drawing, listening, speed of drawing, visual thinking, problem-solving, physics, creative problem-solving and fine motor skills. Osmo sees and reacts to every real-life move. it's geared towards children and love of learning.
- WHAT'S IN THE BOX: OSMO Base for iPad, new Creative Board, four dry erase markers, microfiber eraser pouch, stackable storage for each game and 3 Game Apps: Monster, Newton, and Masterpiece.
- OSMO PROMISE: Transform how children learn - Osmo merges tactile exploration with innovative technology. Actively engage children in the learning process. Designed with fun and learning in mind, in Palo Alto, California. 90-day Warranty. An iPad and Osmo Base (iPad is not included) is required to play.
- APPROVED BY PARENTS and TEACHERS WORLDWIDE: Used in 31,000 classrooms.
- COMPATIBILITY FOR IPAD: All iPads except Generation 1, iPad Air 4, iPad Pro 11-inch and iPad Pro 12.9-inch. The minimum iOS version needed is iOS 10.