Organic Grass Fed Ground Beef (Frozen 6 pack, 1 lb. each) Delivered to your Doorstep
Why we love this
No added hormones or anti-biotics, EVER!
"This beef made some delicious, flavorful burgers. The meat was not too oily/fatty. Quick shipping to my doorstep was an added bonus. Will definitely be purchasing again!" - Kelsey, Sam's Club Member
About this item
- Your ground beef is carefully packed into a sealed, insulated, and disposable cooler with dry ice to arrive cold at your doorstep.
- Product will arrive in 2 - 5 business days. Potential delay can be expected in cases of inclement weather or carrier availability.
- Delivery not available to AK / HI / PR or military base locations.
- Open package within 24 hours of delivery
- Conveniently ships direct to your home
- Samsclub.com Exclusive
- 85% Lean / 15% fat ground beef
- Six 1-lb. individually wrapped packs
- Grass fed, no antibiotics used
- Grass-fed and finished
$8 Savings for Plus Members. Applied in Cart
Not available for Club Pickup or in-club
Member’s Mark Organic Ground Beef is quality, grass-fed ground beef from pasture-raised cattle that never have hormones added. This item is conveniently shipped to your home.
What Are the Benefits of Grass-Fed Ground Beef?
There are many benefits to using organic grass-fed beef instead of grain-fed beef products. Cattle allowed to graze in grass pastures end up having fewer calories in each serving of beef. They also contain greater electrolytes and a more substantial amount of conjugated linoleic acid (CLA). Each serving has healthier fats with 3.5 grams of omega-3s, more than traditional beef products.
Is Member’s Mark Organic Ground Beef Grass Finished?
To be both grass-fed and grass-finished cattle, they must have access to grass year-round. For cows in areas with cooler temperatures and snow, grass-feeding during the winter months is difficult. That is why many farmers turn to grain feedings during the wintertime. With Member’s Mark Organic Ground Beef, livestock has access to green, grassy pastures during the warmer spring, summer, and fall months. During the colder winter months, when the grass is scarce, herds eat alfalfa grass. By feeding cattle alfalfa during the colder months, they are considered grass-finished as well.
How Large Is the Organic Beef Package?
Ordering grass-fed beef online means you get multiple packages in a single order. This organic beef product comes as six one-pound packages. Store the individually wrapped 1 lb. bricks in the freezer until you are ready to use the meat. Then, place the packs needed in the refrigerator to thaw overnight.
Recipe: Gluten-Free All Beef Meatballs:
- 1 lb. Member's Mark Ground Beef
- 2 Whole Eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup Ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup Grated Pecorino Cheese
- 16oz. Marinara Sauce (For Serving)
- Seasoning to Taste
- - Begin by combining all ingredients ina medium-sized mixing bowl. Mix gently until all ingredients are incoporated. Season as desired
- - Scoop mixture onto a baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F.
- - Serve with marinara sauce and enjoy!