Organic Baby Spinach (16 oz.)
About this item
- 100% organic spinach
- Washed and ready to eat
- Excellent source of Vitamins C and A
- Healthy and convenient superfood
- Brand may vary by Club
Pick it up
Wholesome, delicious and versatile, this Organic Baby Spinach (16 oz.) will delight your tastebuds and make you feel great, thanks to its incredible nutritional properties. Its mild taste and juicy texture make it a favorite leafy green in homes and restaurants everywhere.
About Organic Baby Spinach
This plastic clamshell container holds 16 ounces of tender baby spinach leaves. It’s grown and distributed by Taylor Farms Organic and has been triple washed for your convenience. These tender young baby spinach leaves are ready to eat and can be easily stored in the sealable clamshell in your refrigerator. Spinach is free of fat, calories, sugar and cholesterol and provides high amounts of vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium and iron in each serving. Stuff your bowl full of spinach for a delicious and guilt-free way to satisfy hunger.
Who Loves to Eat Spinach?
Anyone who loves dark green leaf vegetables that are mildly flavored but add a wonderful juicy texture. Baby spinach is not only healthy and tasty, it’s flexible, so you can find many uses for it. For households with children, baby spinach can be a daunting item to serve them for dinner (it’s dark green, after all!) but parents can generally find ways of convincing children that spinach isn’t scary and is actually very tasty. Adults love the ease of preparing meals with spinach. It’s delicious raw or cooked and can be added to meals when they’re almost done cooking to preserve the spinach’s nutrients.
What are Some Delicious Organic Baby Spinach Meal Ideas?
Spinach can of course be a delicious base for salads, but it’s so much more than that. Here are simple and tasty ideas for adding extra spinach to your diet:
- Next time you make homemade lasagna, add a layer of raw spinach. It will add an array of vital nutrients to the meal.
- Stir a few spinach bunches into hot soup, either store-bought or homemade, for added texture and nutrition.
- Spinach makes a delicious, juicy additional to breakfast omelets and scrambles.
- Ditto as a pizza topping.
- Juice spinach or blend in a smoothie and enjoy a tasty beverage packed with nutrients.