Organic 50/50 Blend (16 oz.)
About this item
- Organic 50/50 salad blend
- Blend of baby lettuces, spring mix and spinach
- Sustainably grown
- Washed and ready to eat
- Healthy and convenient superfood
- Excellent source of Vitamins A & C
- Brand may vary by Club
No need to take sides between spinach and spring mix with this Organic 50/50 Blend. We give you the best of both worlds! With half organic baby spring mix and half organic baby spinach, you won’t need to add any other leafy green to the mix. Enjoy the nutritional benefits of organic baby spinach with the taste of spring mix in the blend.
Recipe: Strawberry Gorgonzola Salad
What You'll Need
- 6 cups Taylor Farms Organic 50/50 Blend
- 1 pint organic Strawberries, sliced
- 4oz Gorgonzola Cheese, crumbled
- 6 Tbsp. Walnut Oil
- 2 small shallots, minced
- 2 Tbsp. red wine raspberry vinegar
- 1 Tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 Tsp. Sea salt
- ¼ cup candied walnuts
How to Make It
- In a serving bowl add 50/50 blend, top with strawberries, and gorgonzola cheese
- Make dressing: over medium high heat add walnut oil to pan, with shallots and saute for 2 minutes until translucent. Remove from heat. Add red wine raspberry vinegar, black pepper, salt and stir well.
- Drizzle dressing over salad
- Top with candied walnuts
The recipes appearing on the Site are either user-submitted or content generated from another third party. SamsClub.com does not sponsor, recommend, or endorse any specific recipe third party, product, service or information provided on this Site. All content provided herein is for educational purposes only. Such content is not intended to substitute for the diagnosis, treatment and advice of a medical professional. Consult your medical professional for guidance before changing or undertaking a new diet or exercise program; especially if you are under eighteen (18) years old, pregnant, nursing, or have health problems. Neither the author nor SamsClub.com assumes any responsibility for errors, omissions or contrary interpretation of the subject matter herein.
If you have dietary restrictions and/or allergies, always read the ingredient list carefully for all food products prior to consumption. If the ingredient list is not available on the food product, check with the food manufacturer, or do not consume the product.