Ole Authentic Frying White Cheese (2 lbs.)
About this item
- Natural, authentic frying cheese
- Made with 100% milk and no fillers
- Gourmet flavor that makes it great for snacking
- Great as an appetizer; easy to prepare
- Deep fry or pan fry (doesn't stick to pan)
Ole Queso Para Freir is an authentic Mexican and/or Caribbean frying cheese that is used mainly as an appetizer as a strong start to any delicious meal. It resists melting and holds its shape under heat—leaving you with a creamy and fluffy cheese. It tastes great on its own or when served as a filler in a taco. Just cut it, put it on a 350°F pan for about 40 seconds on each side, place on a corn or flour tortilla, and add salsa. It's almost like a quesadilla but without the melty texture. You can see this on the front of the package! Enjoy.