OREO Chocolate Sandwich Cookies (52.5 oz, 10 sleeves)
About this item
- 10 individual packs of chocolate wafers filled with original OREO creme
- Sandwich cookies are perfectly dunkable
- Family-size cookies are great for sharing with friends and family
- Stay-fresh packs help keep snack cookies fresh
- Kosher cookies always made with real cocoa
Take a delicious break with OREO Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, America's favorite sandwich cookie for over 100 years. Supremely dunkable, OREO cookies sandwich a rich creme filling between the bold taste of two chocolate wafers—making them milk's favorite cookie. One serving of OREO Cookies contains 160 calories, zero grams of trans fat and cholesterol, and essential minerals like potassium and iron.
What Can I Do with Oreo Cookies?
Although delicious enough alone, OREO cookies are a great addition to your favorite desserts. Crush OREO cookies as a fun ice cream topping or milkshake mix-in. If you like baking, try adding crushed OREO cookies into cookie dough or on top of cupcakes.
What Do I Get in This Box of Oreo Cookies?
This large box of OREO Cookies contains 52.5 ounces of cookies, providing plenty to hand out as treats at school functions, birthday parties, office gatherings or summer picnics. The sturdy cardboard box protects these delicate cookies, prevents them from shifting and reduces breakage. The durable box also makes it easy to stack these bulk cookies among other bulk snacks in your pantry or cabinet. Original OREO chocolate cookies are packaged in 10 individually wrapped sleeves, allowing you to eat just a few cookies at a time while the others remain fresh and delicious until you're ready to use them.
White Chocolate Oreo Cookie Balls Recipe
This one’s for you, cookies and cream fans. These little truffles come together in no time, so you can get snackin’ quick.
Brought to you by: Oreos
Prep time: N/A | Cook time: N/A | Servings: 48
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 8 oz. brick cream cheese, softened
- 36 OREO Cookies, finely crushed
- 16 oz. white baking chocolate, melted
- Mix cream cheese and cookie crumbs until well combined.
- Shape into 48 one-inch balls.
- Freeze 10 minutes. Dip balls in melted chocolate. Place in single layer in shallow waxed-paper-lined pan.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm.