Operation YOU Virtual Reality Bundle: Morning Nightmare - World's 1st VR Book Series
About this item
- Publisher: The Quantum Storey Company
- ISBN: 978-1-945728-99-0
- Date: 11/14/2017
- Pages: 27
- Why Just Read a Book, When You Can Step Inside!
- Includes book, VR goggle and free app download
How many times
Have you wondered and wished
You could do something over
There's something you missed.
Here is your chance
To think it out, in here
So in the real world
Your message is clear.
In this situation
What would YOU do?
Find out for yourself
With Operation YOU.
Introducing Operation YOU, the World's First VR Book Series by The Quantum Storey Company.
"Hey YOU! Wanna snowball in your face!" shouts Chip, the next-door neighbor i-n-s-t-a-g-a-t-o-r. You can't catch a break as the worst is yet to come. You're on a special mission to figure out what to do, as the primary character is YOU! With bullies, chaos and nowhere to go, you're sure to feel your heart pounding, hoping the school bus won't show. Dodge a snowball, will yourself on the bus, seek out courage as you learn how to gain trust.
Discover a story of common circumstances, explore the dark and light places between courage and fear, right from wrong and loneliness and friendship. Filled with virtual gameplay, Morning Nightmare will leave readers full of confidence knowing just what to do, because they did it before with Operation YOU!
VREZ Pocket VR
Product Safety Information
1) Take frequent breaks when using your VREZ pocket VR to avoid headaches or dizziness.
2) If you experience nausea, eye strain, discomfort or disorientation before or after usage of your VREZ pocket VR, please discontinue the use immediately. If any of the issues are of regular occurrence, please do not use the headset and consult a doctor before use.
3) If the VREZ pocket VR is being used by a child, please make sure there is an adult supervising during usage.
4) Do not use VREZ pocket VR while walking, running or driving a vehicle of any sort. Please be especially careful in public situations. The same applies if you are being distracted from real life situations due to using your VREZ pocket VR. e.g. crossing the street.
5) Please do not drive or operate heavy machinery immediately after using your VREZ Pocket VR.
6) If you’ve had or could be prone to seizures, please check in with your doctor before using your VREZ pocket VR.
7) Do not under any circumstances, leave the viewers in direct sunlight. Light through the lenses can cause risk of fires.
10) Do not attempt to force open the unit or remove the lenses. Small pieces can become a choking hazard.