Microsoft Xbox is a video gaming brand created and owned by Microsoft. It represents a series of video game consoles developed by Microsoft. The brand also represents applications (games), streaming services, and an online service Xbox Live. The brand was first introduced in 2001 in the U.S. with the launch of the original Xbox console.
To Redeem Code Online
Go to microsoft.com/redeem (Microsoft or Xbox Live account required) and enter the 25-digit code printed on your receipt. Download and play.
- You will receive a confirmation email from SamsClub.com within minutes of successful order placement.
- A second email from SamsClub@e-deliverygroup.com with access to your Code is usually delivered within an hour or, at most, within 48 hours depending on additional order validation required by Sam’s Club or your credit card company.
- If you have issues receiving your email, go to the following webpage to access your purchase:http://egift.SamsClub.com. Enter your email address used to order on SamsClub.com, your billing ZIP code and your SamsClub.com Order Number (your order number can be found on your confirmation email from SamsClub.com or in your Account Order History on SamsClub.com).
- To view frequently asked questions about this product visit it https://egift.samsclub.com/faq.html. There are no returns or refunds on electronically fulfilled Code numbers.
- SamsClub.com is not responsible for stolen or misplaced Codes.