Moet & Chandon Imperial Brut Champagne (750 ml)
About this item
- Sparkling wine from Champagne, France
- Created from more than 100 different wines
- A balance of Pinot Noir, Meunier and Chardonnay
- Golden yellow with shades of amber
- Soft and mature aroma of white fruits, like peaches and pears, and hints of nuts
Moët Impérial is the House's iconic champagne. Created in 1869, it embodies the unique Moët & Chandon style, a style that distinguishes itself by its bright fruitiness, seductive palate and elegant maturity. A palate combining generosity and subtlety. The delicious generosity of white fruits (pear, peach, apple). The alluring caress of fine bubbles. The soft vivacity of citrus fruit and gooseberry nuances.