Member's Mark Whole Kernel Corn (6 lbs. 10 oz. can)
About this item
- Premium whole kernel corn
- Harvested and packed at peak of flavor
- Large can for several servings
- U.S. grown
With Member's Mark™ Whole Kernel Corn (6 lbs. 10-oz. can), you can enjoy plentiful servings of crisp canned sweet corn. This generous 6 lb. can of whole kernel corn is perfect for homes, especially during family gatherings, as well as for restaurants and catering services.
About Member's Mark Whole Kernel Corn
This whole kernel corn is grown in the United States and picked and packed at the height of its ripeness. Canned corn has a sweet flavor and distinct texture that makes it a staple in homes and restaurants and is more convenient than other types of corn. It’s simply packed in salt, which not only preserved the corn kernels but enhances its natural flavors.
Who Loves This Member's Mark Whole Kernel Corn?
Parents love that this canned corn is incredibly easy to prepare and is adored by the whole family. Its sweet taste makes it a favorite of children and has a reputation for being the first vegetable that most kids love or even consent to eat. Since this can includes six pounds of corn, it is also a perfect choice for restaurants and catering companies who can use it to make a variety of delicious dishes year-round.
What Are Some Fun Canned Corn Recipes?
Sure, this canned sweet corn makes a delicious side dish right out of the can, but its versatility means you can enjoy it in so many other preparations, including:
- Added to homemade cornbread recipe. Once baked, these little corn niblets add a sweet pop of taste and delectable texture to the bread.
- Add the corn to creamy shrimp and corn chowder for a modern taste of New England cuisine.
- Blend the corn with cream cheese, sour cream, bacon pieces and jalapenos for a corn dip to knock the socks off house guests.
- Add to your favorite mac and cheese recipe for a burst of juiciness.
- Mix the corn with diced bell pepper, diced red onion, a splash of apple cider vinegar and pinches of salt and sugar for a gourmet corn relish.