Member's Mark Sliced Almonds (2 lbs.)
Why We Love This
Add a little crunch and a dose of healthy goodness to your snacks and meals. These nutrient-rich nuts are full of fiber, antioxidants and protein, and taste great with just about anything.
About this item
- Nutrient powerhouse
- Good source of fiber and anitoxidant Vitamin E
- Great addition to snacks, salads, entrees and your favorite baked goods
Keep Member's Mark™ Sliced Almonds (2 lbs.) on hand to have a wholesome and convenient snack that can add nutrients and crunch to basically any meal. This is the perfect addition to any household, be it full of children or home to a single occupant, as you’ll find any excuse to use these tasty sliced almonds.
About Member's Mark Sliced Almonds
This easy-open and resealable bag holds two-pounds, or more than nine-cups, of sliced natural almonds. They have a crisp texture yet taste creamy when eating, with a mild and slightly-sweet flavor, making them a favorite nut to snack on. These shaved almonds are also incredibly healthy, packing a wallop of fiber, vitamin E and protein in each serving.
Are These Chopped Almonds Convenient?
Yes! With this bag of bulk almonds, you can enjoy many servings at one low price. Because they’re so versatile, you can enjoy sliced almonds at breakfast, lunch and dinner. They’re loved by adults and children alike, so parents can find a way to add them to their kids’ meals without much fuss and know their children are eating a wholesome superfood. They stay fresh after opening thanks to its durable seal, so there is no rush to use them. These sliced almonds are also convenient for use in the food service industry.
What Are Some Delicious Uses for Member's Mark Sliced Almonds?
Though they can be enjoyed right out of the bag, why not put these almonds to better use? Here are some of our favorite ways of eating these sliced almonds:
- Blended into morning yogurt or hot or cold cereals.
- Mixed with raisins, dried cranberries and pistachios for an energizing trail mix.
- Make natural homemade almond butter by blending these sliced almonds into the consistency desired.
- Add to your favorite bread, muffin and cookie recipes to up the nutrition factor.
- Toss onto salads to make them more satisfying and toothsome.
- Use as a topping for noodle and rice dishes loaded with veggies and meats.
Member reviews & questions
"Membership is required to complete an in-club or curbside pickup purchase at Sam's Club."