Member's Mark Medium Salsa (38 oz., 2 ct.)
Why We Love This
Infused with a lively four-pepper blend, this medium-heat salsa adds cantina-caliber bite to tortilla chips, Mexican food and other salsa-worthy dishes.
About this item
- Authentic cantina style Mexican salsa recipe
- Medium heat
- Four-pepper recipe
- Great for a party or for individual servings
Enjoy the flavor of a great Mexican or Tex-Mex restaurant with Member's Mark™ Medium Salsa. This pack includes two 38-oz. jars of salsa, so you can keep it on hand as a condiment for yourself, or buy a few packs to supply a make-your-own-taco bar buffet at your next party.
Serving Mexican Salsa
Use this authentic Mexican salsa in any recipe that calls for tomato salsa. This is your go-to salsa for a variety of dishes and dips:
- Serve as cantina salsa–a dipping sauce for tortilla chips, serve alongside guacamole and use sour cream and cilantro as a garnish.
- Use to dress tacos, burritos, enchiladas or chimichangas for extra flavor, color and a medium-heat kick.
- Serve salsa as a topping on eggs or Mexican-style nachos
- Mix Member's Mark Medium Salsa with melted cheese to create a rich, flavorful dipping sauce for taquitos or other Tex-Mex and Mexican style hors d'oeuvres.
- Use in slow cooker recipes to add flavor to shredded chicken, beef or pork
- Use as a base for a salsa-sauce and kick up the heat with your own mix of added pepper, if you like things extra spicy.
Hot or Not Salsa Sauce
This is a medium heat salsa. The four-pepper Mexican salsa recipe uses jalepeño, guajillo, chipotle and pequin chile pepper to give depth of flavor and subtle spice without too much heat. Authentic cantina salsa isn't about major heat, it's about enjoying the flavor of fresh ingredients like tomatoes, peppers and seasonings. This is the perfect salsa to enjoy as a snack with chips.
Salsa Serving and Storage Tips
- Keep your Member's Mark Medium Salsa fresh by pouring out a serving into a container for dipping, don't dip chips or other food straight into the jar.
- Use garnishes like sour cream, queso fresco, cheddar or cilantro to make your salsa presentation appealing to the eye, as well as to enhance flavors.
- When serving salsa on a buffet or make-your-own taco bar, include a small spoon for serving–a little goes a long way with this flavorful salsa.
- Refrigerate your salsa after opening for maximum freshness and safety.