Member's Mark Dried Sunny n' Sweet California Prunes Pitted (40 oz.)
Why We Love This
Produced in Northern California, our growers are dedicated to excellence in food quality. This sensational superfruit is a snack you can feel good about eating!
About this item
- California pitted prunes
- Snack out of the bag
- Add to cereal, oatmeal, or fruit salad
- A great source of sorbitol, fiber and antioxidants
Juicy with the perfect mix of sweet and tangy, Member's Mark™ Dried Sunny n' Sweet California Prunes Pitted (40 oz.) offer a delicious way to enjoy one of the most popular dried fruits. These pitted prunes also bring plenty of nutrients to the table.
About Member's Mark Dried Sunny n' Sweet California Prunes Pitted
This easy to open and resealable bag holds about two-and-a-half -pounds of juicy pitted prunes grown in California. Prunes are simply plums that have been allowed to dry in the sunshine, which imparts a deep, tangy flavor that’s enjoyed by many.
What Are Some Unique Ways of Enjoying Member's Mark Dried Sunny n' Sweet California Prunes Pitted?
Sure, these juicy pitted prunes are delicious as a snack right out of the bag, but why not switch things up a little? Here are of our favorite daily uses for pitted prunes:
- Add a few to your morning oats or yogurt for a burst of bright flavor and nutrition.
- Dice and add to muffin recipes to add texture and juiciness.
- Pitted prunes are awesome in smoothies. Toss a few in your blender and add your choice of milk, banana, cinnamon and ice and blend. Enjoy the creamy texture and delectable array of flavors.
- Next time you are making a pork roast, add a few of these prunes to the pan to add much-appreciated sweetness and tang.
- Toss a few onto a bowl of greens with walnuts and feta and enjoy a wildly flavorful lunch salad.