Member's Mark Infant Formula Milk-Based Powder with Iron (48 oz.)
Why we love this
This infant formula is as close as it gets to breast milk nutrition. Containing essential vitamins, minerals and probiotics, it's ideal for baby's first year of growth!
About this item
- Compare Member's Mark Infant Formula to nutrition of Enfamil Infant
- Complete nutrition for 0-12 months, with dual prebiotics, DHA and Choline
- Non-GMO, ingredients not genetically engineered; no artificial growth hormones
- Meets U.S. FDA requirements, same as the national brand
- No artificial flavors, sweeteners or colors; gluten free
Compare to the nutrition of Enfamil Infant. Member's Mark Infant Formula Powder with Iron is closer to breast milk than our previous formulation. Our baby formula features DHA and Choline to help support brain development and dual prebiotics for immune health.
Carefully crafted with 27 vitamins and minerals, Member's Mark baby formula is a breast milk alternative with complete nutrition for the growth and development of your little one, from birth to 12 months. A non-GMO choice for your baby, this infant formula powder has no artificial growth hormones and no artificial flavors, sweeteners or colors. Gluten free and certified kosher by the Orthodox Union - (U)D. Like all baby formulas sold in the U.S., Member's Mark Infant Formula meets FDA requirements, same as the national brand.
SAFETY WARNING: Do not use microwave to prepare or warm formula. Serious burns may occur.
DIRECTIONS FOR PREPARATION AND USE: Your baby’s health depends on carefully following these preparation, use and storage instructions. Failure to follow these instructions could result in severe harm. Powdered infant formulas are NOT sterile and should NOT be fed to premature infants or infants who might have immune problems unless directed and supervised by your baby’s doctor. Ask your baby’s doctor about the need to boil or sterilize water for formula and the proper preparation of bottle and feeding utensils.
1. Wash hands, bottle and feeding utensils in hot soapy water prior to preparing formula.
2. Pour the desired amount of warm water (approx. 100°F/40°C) into a clean bottle. (See Feeding Chart).
3. Add powder to water. Return DRY scoop to slot located in the upper left corner of tub above the powder. To Make: (Use scoop enclosed): 2 oz bottle: 2 oz water; 1 unpacked level scoop (8.8 g); 4 oz bottle: 4 oz water, 2 unpacked level scoops (17.6 g); 6 oz bottle: 6 oz water, 3 unpacked level scoops (26.4 g); 8 oz bottle: 8 oz water; 4 unpacked level scoops (35.2 g). Each scoop adds approx. 0.2 oz to prepared formula.
4. Cap bottle and shake well until powder is dissolved. Feed immediately. Discard any remaining formula in bottle after 1 hour from start of feeding.
STORAGE: Prepared formula, that has not been used for feeding, should be stored within 2 hours of preparation in the refrigerator at 35-40°F (2-4°C); use within 24 hours. Warm infant formula to room temperature and shake well before feeding. Store containers (opened or unopened) in a dry area at room temperature. Reclose the opened container tightly with plastic lid; use contents within 1 month. DO NOT FREEZE. Avoid any extreme temperatures.
DO NOT USE IF INNER OR OUTER SEAL IS DAMAGED OR MISSING. DO NOT REUSE CONTAINER. USE BY DATE ON BOTTOM OF CONTAINER. Experts agree on the many benefi¬ts of breast milk. Infant formula provides complete nutrition and is the only safe alternative to breast milk.
Does Member's Mark Milk-Based Infant Formula Contain Gluten?
Member's Mark Milk-Based Infant Formula is gluten free and contains no genetically modified ingredients.
A Wealth of Nutrients and More
This infant formula with iron contains a wide range of nutrients, minerals and vitamins to keep your baby healthy and strong, but that's not all. It also contains prebiotics to promote a healthy stomach environment for baby. The first months of baby's life are a vitally important time for good nutrition, and Member's Mark Infant Formula provides the nutrition your child needs for a healthy introduction to the world.
Member reviews & questions
"Membership is required to complete an in-club or curbside pickup purchase at Sam's Club."