Member's Mark Infant Formula Milk-Based Powder with Iron (48 oz.)
Why we love this
About this item
- Compare Member's Mark Infant Baby Formula to nutrition of Enfamil Infant
- Complete nutrition for 0-12 months, with dual prebiotics, DHA, Choline
- No artificial growth hormones, non-GMO
- Meets U.S. FDA requirements, same as the national brand
- No artificial flavors, sweeteners or colors
- Gluten-free formula
Compare to Enfamil Infant. Member's Mark Infant Milk-Based Baby Formula Powder with Iron is closer to breast milk than our previous formulation. Member's Mark Infant baby formula features DHA and Choline to help support brain development and dual prebiotics to help support immune health. When choosing a baby formula, give your baby a strong start to life.
Carefully crafted with 27 vitamins and minerals, Member's Mark baby formula is a breast milk alternative with complete nutrition for the growth and development of your little one, from birth to 12 months. A non-GMO choice for your baby, this baby formula powder has no artificial growth hormones and no artificial flavors, sweeteners or colors. Gluten free and certified kosher by the Orthodox Union - (U)D.
SAFETY WARNING: Do not use microwave to prepare or warm formula. Serious burns may occur.
Directions for Preparation and Use:
Your baby’s health depends on carefully following these preparation, use and storage instructions. Failure to follow these instructions could result in severe harm. Powdered infant formulas are NOT sterile and should NOT be fed to premature infants or infants who might have immune problems unless directed and supervised by your baby’s doctor. Ask your baby’s doctor about the need to boil or sterilize water for formula and the proper preparation of bottle and feeding utensils.
1. Wash hands, bottle and feeding utensils in hot soapy water prior to preparing formula.
2. Pour desired amount of warm water (approx. 100°F/40°C) into clean bottle. (See Feeding Chart).
3. Add powder to water. Return DRY scoop to slot located in the upper left corner of tub above the powder.
Use enclosed scoop. Each scoop adds approx. 0.2 fl oz to prepared formula.
- 2 fl oz bottle: 2 fl oz water; 1 unpacked level scoop (8.8 g)
- 4 fl oz bottle: 4 fl oz water, 2 unpacked level scoops (17.6 g)
- 6 fl oz bottle: 6 fl oz water, 3 unpacked level scoops (26.4 g)
- 8 fl oz bottle: 8 fl oz water; 4 unpacked level scoops (35.2 g)
4. Cap bottle and shake well until powder is dissolved. Feed immediately. Discard any remaining formula in bottle after 1 hour from start of feeding.
Prepared formula, that has not been used for feeding, should be stored within 2 hours of preparation in the refrigerator at 35-40°F (2-4°C); use within 24 hours. Warm infant formula to room temperature and shake well before feeding. Store containers (opened or unopened) in a dry area at room temperature. Reclose the opened container tightly with plastic lid; use contents within 1 month. DO NOT FREEZE. Avoid any extreme temperatures.
DO NOT USE IF INNER OR OUTER SEAL IS DAMAGED OR MISSING. DO NOT REUSE CONTAINER. USE BY DATE ON BOTTOM OF CONTAINER.
Experts agree on the many benefits of breast milk. Infant formula provides complete nutrition and is the only safe alternative to breast milk.
Ingredients: Nonfat Milk, Lactose, Vegetable Oils (Palm Olein, Coconut, Soy, High Oleic [Safflower Or Sunflower] Oil), Whey Protein Concentrate, Galactooligosaccharides*, Less Than 1%: Mortierella Alpina Oil**, Crypthecodinium Cohnii Oil***, Fructooligosaccharides*, Soy Lecithin, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E Acetate, Vitamin K1, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Vitamin B6 Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12, Niacinamide, Folic Acid, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Ascorbic Acid, Choline Bitartrate, Inositol, Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Chloride, Calcium Hydroxide, Magnesium Chloride, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Cupric Sulfate, Potassium Bicarbonate, Potassium Iodide, Potassium Hydroxide, Potassium Phosphate, Sodium Selenite, Sodium Citrate, Taurine, L-Carnitine, Beta-Carotene, Mixed Tocopherol Concentrate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Monoglycerides, Nucleotides (Adenosine-5'-Monophosphate, Cytidine-5'-Monophosphate, Disodium Guanosine-5'-Monophosphate, Disodium Uridine-5'-Monophosphate). Contains Milk And Soy Ingredients. *A TYPE OF PREBIOTIC **A SOURCE OF ARACHIDONIC ACID (ARA) ***A SOURCE OF DOCOSAHEXAENOIC ACID (DHA)