Member's Mark Exceed Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, Wild-Caught Salmon & Peas (30 lbs.)
Why We Love This
About this item
- Dry dog food formulated with sustainable, wild-caught salmon
- Grain-free dog food with no corn, soy, wheat or unwanted byproducts
- Made in the USA with the world’s finest ingredients
- No artificial colors or preservatives
- Rich in protein, omega-3 fatty acids and other vital nutrients
Give your best friend the high-quality diet needed for high energy, good health and years of companionship. Our Member’s Mark Exceed® Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, Wild Caught Salmon & Peas (30 lbs.) offers delicious flavor and wholesome ingredients.
What Are the Ingredients in This Dry Dog Food Formulation?
We pride ourselves on including only the ingredients you want and none of those you don’t within our Member’s Mark Exceed® Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, Wild Caught Salmon & Peas. The primary ingredient here is wild caught salmon, chock-full of omega-3 fatty acids and protein. In addition to delectable salmon, we use chickpeas, dried potatoes, dried peas, flaxseed, and other ingredients to help support health and performance.
How Much Food for Dogs Is Included in Each Bag?
Our Member’s Mark Exceed® Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, Wild Caught Salmon & Peas comes in full 30-pound bags, meaning you get more for your money and your dog gets more for their health. Note that your specific feeding schedule and number of pets will determine how long one bag lasts.
Why Should I Use Grain-Free Dry Dog Food?
Like humans, many dogs have grain sensitivities that can cause symptoms ranging from skin irritation to bowel problems. This dog food is specially formulated to include no grains that might harm your pet’s health, but still provides a balanced, healthful diet to keep them youthful, strong, and happy.
Why Choose Wild Caught Salmon?
Wild caught salmon has been proven to be higher in antioxidants and other nutrients than farm-raised salmon, which is why we use it in our salmon and pea dog food.
Does This Formulation Include Soy or Corn?
No, we strive for pure balance with our dog food, and include no soy or corn at all. You get peace of mind about grain sensitivity with Member’s Market Grain Free Salmon and Pea Dog Food.
Salmon, chickpeas, menhaden fish meal, dried potatoes, pea protein concentrate, animal fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), dried peas, dried plain beet pulp, natural flavor, potato starch, ground flaxseed, salt, monocalcium phosphate, calcium carbonate, potassium chloride, choline chloride, vitamin E supplement, zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, zinc oxide, L-Ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), niacin, vitamin A supplement, copper sulfate, biotin, D-calcium pantothenate, manganous oxide, vitamin B12 supplement, thiamine mononitratre, pyridoxine hydrochloride, menadione sodium bisulfate complex (source of vitamin K activity), riboflavin supplement, sodium selenite, calcium iodate, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, cobalt carbonate.
Crude protein (27.0% min), crude fat (15.0% min), crude fiber (4.0% max), moisture (12.0% min), linoleic acid (2.0% min), calcium (1.0% min), phosphorus (0.8% min), zinc (150 mg/kg min), selenium (0.4% mg/kg min), vitamin A (15,000 IU/kg min), vitamin D (1,000 IU/kg min), vitamin E (100 IU/kg min), alpha - linolenic acid* (0.2% min), ascorbic acid - source of vitamin C (40 mg/kg min), docosahexanoic acid - DHA (0.2% min) chondroitin sulfate* (150 mg/kg min), glucosamine* (200 mg/kg min).
* Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
- Toy (3-12 lbs.)
- Adult maintenance: 1/3 to 1 cup per day*
- Puppy: 1/3 to 2-1/2 cups per day (see package for age guidelines)*
- Small (13-25 lbs.)
- Adult maintenance: 1 to 1-3/4 cups per day*
- Puppy: 1 to 4-1/4 cups per day (see package for age guidelines)*
- Medium (26-50 lbs.)
- Adult maintenance: 1-3/4 to 3 cups per day*
- Puppy: 2 to 7 cups per day (see package for age guidelines)*
- Large (51-75 lbs.)
- Adult maintenance: 3 to 4 cups per day*
- Puppy: 3-1/4 to 9-3/4 cups per day (see package for age guidelines)*
- Extra large (76 - 100 lbs.)
- Adult maintenance: 4 to 5 cups per day*
- Puppy: 3-1/4 to 10-1/2 cups per day (see package for age guidelines)*
- Extra large (101 - 125 lbs.)
- Adult maintenance: 5 to 6 cups per day*
- Puppy: 5-1/4 to 10-1/2 cups per day (see package for age guidelines)*
- Giant (126 - 150 lbs.)
- Adult maintenance: 6 to 6-3/4 cups per day*
- Puppy: 6 to 14 cups per day (see package for age guidelines)*
- Giant (150+ lbs.)
- Adult maintenance: 6-3/4 + 1/3 cups per day**
- Puppy: 7 1/2 to 9-3/4 +1 cups per day (see package for age guidelines)**
*Amounts are based on a standard 8 oz. dry measuring cup. An individual dog's intake may differ from this guide. Adjust the amount of food offered to maintain good body condition. Note that pregnant dogs' intake will vary during gestation, and nursing dogs' intake may double or quadruple.
**For each 10 lbs. of bodyweight over 150 lbs.
Nutritional Adequacy Statement (AAFCO Statement)
NUTRITIONAL ADEQUACY STATEMENT (AAFCO STATEMENT): Member's Mark® Exceed® Dog Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages.